Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

crystrill

Okay so we got in a TONNNNN more MAC today. Natural skinfinish's, blotting powders, studio fix (including the newer colors like NC46, 44.5, etc), DUO glue, face primer, a ton of new colour products. There were a ton of boxes so I didn't get to look through all of them. But that's what I know we got in for now. In like 3 days would be a good time to visit.

Turpentine

^ So do I
tong.gif

Anyone willing to do a CP for me?
yes.gif

cleung341

Looks like everyone is looking fro a CP here. Haven't had an answer from anyone since my post from the 15th.

Cleopatruh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleung341
Looks like everyone is looking fro a CP here. Haven't had an answer from anyone since my post from the 15th.

I know! :[
I called the CCO right near me (also in FL) but they have all ombres except for ripe peach or I'd offer a cp for you!

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleung341

Usually I don't do CP's because I work there and technically I'm not even supposed to be on this forum listing everything we have (like if a customer were to call asking me to list every color we have of something I'm supposed to tell them to come in and look, unless they have a question about a specific color). Otherwise I'd do them. Plus I hate going to the post office.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatruh
I called the CCO right near me (also in FL) but they have all ombres except for ripe peach or I'd offer a cp for you!

Which CCO's is this?

peachsuns

OMG, this place has In Lillyland and GMLOL collection? And Naked Honey EDT and Volcanic Ash Exfloliator?
thud.gif

This is the best CCO ever.
yes.gif
I'm happy for the Florida girls! I just wish I were in the same area.
sigh.gif

Crystrill, do you think that each CCO gets the similar shipment?

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
Is Ripe peach available at the prime outlets?

No.

We get AT LEAST two people a day that call and ask.

Notorious19

I'm not in the market to do a CP from here because I'm moving out of Orlando tomorrow. I'm sad cause I'll definitely miss this place.

cleung341

Totally understand! Thanks for letting us know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
Usually I don't do CP's because I work there and technically I'm not even supposed to be on this forum listing everything we have (like if a customer were to call asking me to list every color we have of something I'm supposed to tell them to come in and look, unless they have a question about a specific color). Otherwise I'd do them. Plus I hate going to the post office.

cleung341

Thank you very much. I totally missed the boat on Ripe Peach and now I am wanting it so bad. Thank you tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatruh

crystrill

So yeah, we had got in MAC shipment AGAIN after I had updated that huge list. I didn't want to copy and paste that huge list again so here are just the lists for lipsticks (I think I wrote down mostly everything, not sure), eyeshadows, and blushes... since that's mainly what I updated on the list. But please refer to the list I posted previously for EVERYTHING we have in stock.

The link to the previous list with everything: http://www.specktra.net/forum/f247/o...ml#post2004570

(Again this is for PRIME OUTLETS)

LIPSTICKS ($10.25)
3-D
5N
AHOY THERE
BLACK KNIGHT
BUBBLEGUM
BUBBLES
COLOUR ME CORAL
DEEP LOVE
EMPOWERED
EQUALITY
EVER EMBELLISH
FAULTLESSLY F/W
FRESH SALMON
FRONT LIT
FULL BODY
HOLD THE POSE
INNER HUE
LAUGH A LOT
LOVIN’ IT
MADE WITH LOVE
MADLY CREATIVE
MELLOW MOOD
METAL MAVEN
MYSELF
OUR PICK
PHLOX
PURPLE RITE
RADICCHIO
RED FULL STOP
RIVETING
SHARP FOCUS
SPARKS CAN FLY
SPICED TEA
SURPRISE ME
TOTAL WOW
TRIBALIST
VANITYS CHILD
VICTORIAN
VIVA GLAM VI SE
WARM ME UP
WHAT A DO!

EYESHADOWS ($10.25)
APRES-SKI
AQUAVERT
BIRDS & BERRIES (LIBERTY OF LONDON PACKAGING)
BITTER
BOUGH GREY (LIBERTY OF LONDON PACKAGING)
BRIGHT FUTURE (STYLE WARRIORS PACKAGING)
BROWN DOWN
CLARITY
CREME DE MIEL
DAME'S DESIRE (LIBERTY OF LONDON PACKAGING)
DREAMMAKER
KID
FASHION GROUPIE
FLOURISHING
FREE TO BE (LIBERTY OF LONDON PACKAGING)
GIVE ME LIBERTY OF LONDON (LIBERTY OF LONDON PACKAGING)
GLAMOUR CHECK
GRAPHOLOGY
HAUNTING
LOVE LACE
MAIRA'S MOOD
MEET THE FLEET
MODELETTE
NEWLY MINTED
NIGHT MANOUVRES (STYLE WARRIORS PACKAGING)
OF SUMMER
OFF THE PAGE
PURPLE SHOWER
SAMOA SILK
SILVERTHORN
SMOKE & DIAMONDS
SHOW STOPPER
SOFT FORCE (STYLE WARRIORS PACKAGING)
STRAW HARVEST
STYLE SNOB
SUAVE INTENTIONS
TALENT POOL
TEMPTING (STYLE WARRIORS PACKAGING)
UNBASIC WHITE
VIBRANT GRAPE (STYLE WARRIORS PACKAGING)
VIOLET TRANCE
WARMING TREND

BLUSH (REGULAR)
ALL'S GOOD
AMBERING ROSE
BREEZY
DIRTY PLUM
ENOUGH SAID
FULL FUCHSIA
NEW VIBE
NOTABLE
ON A MISSION (STYLE WARRIORS PACKAGING)
PEACHYKEEN
PEACHYTWIST
PERSONAL TASTE
PRIM & PROPER (LIBERTY OF LONDON PACKAGING)
SPRINGSHEEN
SUNBASQUE
SWEET AS COCOA

MINERALIZE BLUSH
CONJURE UP
EARTH TO EARTH
IMPROVISE
LIGHT OVER DARK
SUPERDUPERNATURAL

OTHER EYE PALETTES
COLOUR 3 (PURPLE PALETTE)
COLOUR 4 (BRONZEY PALETTE)
PHOTOREALISM
FRESH CUT NORDSTROM 09
HELLO KITTY TOO DOLLY
COLOUR FORMS GREEN NORDSTROM 08
COLOUR FORMS PURPLE NODSTROM 08
FAFI 2
TEMPTING PALETTE
DEVOTED POPPY CLASSIC (08 HOLIDAY)
INTRIGUING SCARLET WARM (08 HOLIDAY)
(PLUS 2 'TRIP' PALETTES IDK THE NAME OF)

(Again this is for PRIME OUTLETS)

We also received MAC Skin Visage, like 10 new eyelashes (a lot of "wearable" ones!!!), DUO adhesive, Studio Sculpt Foundation (6 colors), Blot Powder (Dark and Deep Dark is all that is left), Studio Fix, Face & Body Foundation (4 colors are out, but if you're looking for a specific color, ask an associate if we have it) and Moistureblend. I had written down the new colors of Skinfinish's and pigments we got in along with some other stuff but I lost the second half of my list in my room somewhere. Oh well. All of the natural skinfinish's that we got sold out in 2 days. And the Studio Fix and Moistureblends... whatever is out, is what we have left. Face products go QUICK!

Annnnd I think this will be one of my last list updates in a while. I feel like I have been living in this thread the past week LOL. But I doubt we will be getting in any more shipment for a while though - so no worries!

I will be coming back to see you in October! I saw you last time but I didn't want to 'explain' in front of your co worker where I knew you from. I had spoke to you on Yahoo Messenger but the pc bit the dust and I have never reinstalled...fingers crossed you will be super stocked again !

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by painted00eyes
I will be coming back to see you in October! I saw you last time but I didn't want to 'explain' in front of your co worker where I knew you from. I had spoke to you on Yahoo Messenger but the pc bit the dust and I have never reinstalled...fingers crossed you will be super stocked again !

AHHH! I remember talking to you on YIM! I wish I knew who you were
smiles.gif
I get quite a few of "you" that come in the store, stare, and say something a few minutes later or when you're checking out. Then in my head I'm like, "Oh okay that explains it now." I'm usually nicer when I know you're from the forums though. Not that I'm ever mean... (hehe most of the times lmao). But yeah, I don't tell my co-workers I come on here. I don't even think they what Specktra is. It's one of those things where it's cool and all when you're online, but when you explain yourself to people offline it's just like, "ugh..ok... weirdo".

Latest posts