Orlando, FL CCO (Orlando Premium & Prime Outlets)

Notorious19

Crystal, do you guys have any brushes (specificaly 116, 109, 129, 242, 219)...or just the holiday brush sets? I'm coming back to Orlando to get some more of my stuff on Saturday and will be making a visit. Thank God for financial aid!

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious19
Crystal, do you guys have any brushes (specificaly 116, 109, 129, 242, 219)...or just the holiday brush sets? I'm coming back to Orlando to get some more of my stuff on Saturday and will be making a visit. Thank God for financial aid!

116 - no, or at least not full sized. But I might possibly be mixing it up with that other blush/powder brush.
109 - no
129 - no
242 - no, only in the holiday set. i told my asst mgr yesterday i wanted this brush and she said it sucked
219 - only in a set. however, the set it's in, i think it has the 242 in it as well.

check your message box. bout to send u a message

Prime Outlets just got bought by Premium/Simon Malls. So they're changing Prime to ORLANDO PREMIUM OUTLETS - INTERNATIONAL. And the original Premium will now be referred to as ORLANDO PREMIUM OUTLETS - VINELAND RD.

Visi

Hi
smiles.gif

Is anyone going to one of the Orlando CCOs soon? Apparently they have the 165 brush which I've been after forever! Can someone maybe CP for me? That would be so great!

Alakazam

-bumps-

im going to cco with my bf tomorrow, i wonder what collections do they have at prime and premium. any of you guys went there lately?

thanks guys

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazam
-bumps-

im going to cco with my bf tomorrow, i wonder what collections do they have at prime and premium. any of you guys went there lately?

thanks guys

I was there a month ago and they had stuff from LoL, Spring color forecast but maybe you can find some things from To the beach, Pret a Papier... hope this helps..

Visi

Oh, painted00eyes, would you please please please be able to have a look if they've the 165 brush? I've been looking for it forever and would be eternally grateful if you could cp
smiles.gif

fingie

I was there over the weekend... I am no longer in the area though, is there anything specific you were looking for?

chickatthegym

I haven't been in over a year:( But let us know what you find! I might be going soon, hopefully:) It's a two hour drive for me each way so I like to get my mother-in-law to come with me. Have fun!

yasmin1983

I haven't been in over a year:( But let us know what you find! I might be going soon, hopefully:) It's a two hour drive for me each way so I like to get my mother-in-law to come with me. Have fun!

Thanks! Ill make sure to post here what they have. Im about 45min-1hr away but I have 3 boys and its super hard to get away and theres no way im taking those crazy kiddos on there lol

DILLIGAF

I was there just this weekend. Prime outlets Vineland had the better selection. There were items from Venomous Villains and Give Me Liberty of London. Prime Outlets International is the smaller store but everything you could have found in International was at Vineland. These are the items I remember

Dirty Plum blush (GMLOL and black packaging)
De-vil e/s
Vile Violet e/s
Grab blush
Of Summer BPB
Heritage Rouge p/g
Gold Stroke p/g
Full Force Violet p/g
Henna e/s
Dear Cupcake e/s
Color 3 e/s quad
Palace Pedigree quad
Bold and Brash Dare To Wear l/g
Ban This l/g
Lady Gaga VG l/g ( I was shocked to see this there. it was only at Vineland though)

These are all I can remember off the top of my head. In terms of Products Vineland had the most blushes, pigments, lip glosses and eye shadows. Again if you can only visit one, go to the Vineland one.

Latest posts