Parrot is being re-released!!!

allan_willb

It must be getting released in the fall some where.When I go to update next week I will be searching for this parrot.

Tash

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
LOL...that cracks me up!! MAC is making suckers out of people. I am just thinking of all the "hyped" products - Shimpagne, Moth Brown, New Vegas, etc. that people were losing their minds, and a substantial amount of their money, over and they have all been or will soon be re-released. LOL...

I don't remember any major huge hype about Shimpagne.

lara

Hmm. I'll believe it when I see it, 'cause if I had a buck every time I heard this from an 'official' source I'd be able to buy the shadow at ebay prices and not have a scrap of buyers remorse.

user79

Those people who paid an arm and a leg for Parrot on Ebay are sure going to be kicking themselves, if this is indeed true.
tong.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrene78
I don't think so.
The MA said that it would probably be limited, same as the new glitters-pigments.

Oh no, the new glitters will be LE?!?!?
weeping.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Hmm. I'll believe it when I see it, 'cause if I had a buck every time I heard this from an 'official' source I'd be able to buy the shadow at ebay prices and not have a scrap of buyers remorse.

Exactly.

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Oh no, the new glitters will be LE?!?!?
weeping.gif

I think so but I am not sure.
I can't wait wait for someone to release some info about the next MAC book when it will be available as it may not have be printed yet since the e/s don't have a final name yet and the face charts are not there.
But the MA said something like the glitters were going to be part of the Pro collection for a limited time, which I thought was strange...
I probably saw 2 different collections: the e/s and l/s and the glitters.
I am a bit confused about the glitters being a Pro limited release though
as I never heard about such thing before.
But who knows?

The MA didn't know too much about the release date and if they were limited so I am not too sure whether the glitters are Pro or not.
It is still top secret she said. LOL!
The e/s and l/s are definitely not as they are part of a new collection.

gabi1129

oooh. i wasnt around when parrot was first released. but if it does get repromoted i will buy as many as i can get my hands on! and the new glitters sound amazing! i cannot wait.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara

So basically we shouldn't hold our collective breaths about this one...?

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I never understood the hype over this e/s and still dont....lolol!!!
I hope all the ladies vying over this colour get it when it comes back
smiles.gif

me neither... its not like its some unique colour... theres a million teals out there!

Jacq-i

Well... If it's true then I'll finally get to put it in a 15 pallet. Right now I have it in its original relase, Kicky Blue, Liza PM quad.
smiles.gif
Having two would be nice.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tash
I don't remember any major huge hype about Shimpagne.

Then you must have missed it. Before it was re-released last year with A Muse people were going crazy. It had been out twice before, with Goldplay and Rococo, and it was the go-to highlighter. People were constantly talking it and paying crazy prices for it. Then, it got released last year and then again this year.