Pat McGrath Beauty

boschicka

I'm such a lazy turd. I have all but one of PM's eyeshadow palettes, but I'm looking online for comparison swatches to the new minis. :p

shontay07108

Oh god I can’t catch a break lol. I want all three mini palettes but I am realistically shooting for two. If the the third is still around then I’ll grab it. I also want at least one of those gorgeous lipsticks.

I had planned on getting the fenty mini match stix set but now I have to rethink that if I want all this PM stuff.

awickedshape

Looking at the site... would have been nice to have Sedition or Vendetta in the red case.
Not sure how I feel about the (Tiffany?) blue.

boschicka

Oh god I can’t catch a break lol. I want all three mini palettes but I am realistically shooting for two. If the the third is still around then I’ll grab it. I also want at least one of those gorgeous lipsticks.

I had planned on getting the fenty mini match stix set but now I have to rethink that if I want all this PM stuff.

I'm hoping she'll do the set for $125 like the previous minis.

fur4elise

Official Swatch Images ~ Mini Palettes

Sublime Bronze Temptation

holiday-2018_pat-mcgrath-opulence_004_promo.jpg

Subliminal Dark Star
holiday-2018_pat-mcgrath-opulence_002_promo.jpg

Subversive Metalmorphosis

holiday-2018_pat-mcgrath-opulence_006_promo.jpg

(temptalia)

shontay07108

Wait a minute, I didn't even see the matching lipsticks for the palettes before! I was just looking at the blitz trance lipsticks. Pat is trying to kill me and it's stressing me out.

Latest posts