Pat McGrath Beauty

javadoo

I didn't see that the bundle was being offered when I ordered two palettes. Gonna try and cancel my first order and get the bundle. It's worth it at $125 and 10% off. I wish PMG had a phone number for their customer care department, I hate to try and resolve this over email.

I already got a shipping notice!!

javadoo

Mission accomplished! i was able to cancel and reorder. I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet thought - maybe because I placed the order late in the day. Not too concerned as they usually get to me overnight.

Nice!
Glad you were able to cancel and re-order the bundle. It's a great deal!

shontay07108

One of my local sephora’s has the palette now. I’m not even gonna wait for the sale and I’m gonna try and get over there tomorrow. I got a couple of things I have to return so that’ll help a bit. I’m only interested in two of the palettes and then anything else will have to wait for the sale.

javadoo

My order is out for delivery today!!!
That was quick...I purchased on Thursday, it shipped Friday and it will be here today!

elegant-one

Hey...What about Christy lipstick peeps???

I just ordered the Christy/Forbidden Love duo from PM site. :p

Last edited:

elegant-one

Thanks, Darling. :heart: It just sours what was supposed to be a fun experience, but I'm told there are bigger problems in the world? :p

:heart: I hate it when that crap happens! My Chanel lipstick arrived this morning from NM & the whole bax was smashed & my ls box was open. I'm so surprise it wasn't damaged. It was Eternal velvet & it's a really pretty MLBB with rose.

My kids got robbed last night & I am so upset and angry today that I don't know what to do with myself. It was their garage. Stole 2 new expensive 10 speed bikes we just bought them for their birthdays in August. Plus that stole a bunch of other things. I want to beat those thugs. Then, my DIL got rear-ended in my son's truck the same day! :mad:

awickedshape

My set was delivered today and the blue palette is a shattered mess. :mecry::tear:

:(:flowers:

:heart: I hate it when that crap happens! My Chanel lipstick arrived this morning from NM & the whole bax was smashed & my ls box was open. I'm so surprise it wasn't damaged. It was Eternal velvet & it's a really pretty MLBB with rose.

My kids got robbed last night & I am so upset and angry today that I don't know what to do with myself. It was their garage. Stole 2 new expensive 10 speed bikes we just bought them for their birthdays in August. Plus that stole a bunch of other things. I want to beat those thugs. Then, my DIL got rear-ended in my son's truck the same day! :mad:

Oh no! Sorry to hear that!

boschicka

Ugh! Terrible! Although the image of you in your new Chanel lipstick beating up thugs makes me happy. ;) I hope your DIL is ok after the accident.

Winthrop44

Oh no! I am so sorry about this!!!

shontay07108

My set was delivered today and the blue palette is a shattered mess. :mecry::tear:
Ooh I'm sorry about that. All the talk of broken palettes makes me paranoid opening stuff that I picked up from the store.
Hey...What about Christy lipstick peeps???

I just ordered the Christy/Forbidden Love duo from PM site. :p
Let me know how you like Christy. I swatched it today and it's pretty, but for my complexion it would be way too much effort to make it work

I got the blue and red palettes today. Ran right in Sephora and right back out. They are so much more gorgeous in person. I really wish that the lipsticks she came out with were shades that I didn't have or shades that worked for me. I have Omi, Flesh 3 and Christy isn't an option.

Anyone ever use her pencil eyeliners? The extreme black looks so good.

Last edited:

elegant-one

:(:flowers:

Oh no! Sorry to hear that!

:flowers::shakehead: Thanks dear!
Ugh! Terrible! Although the image of you in your new Chanel lipstick beating up thugs makes me happy. ;) I hope your DIL is ok after the accident.

LOL! And heels! That was funny! Thanks for the laugh...& it would be true :) She's fine I guess. :heart:

Oh no! I am so sorry about this!!!

I couldn't believe it! Thanks my friend :flowers: I was so mad that hubs took me out for panera hoping I could settle down, Eh, not so much. On the way home we got a text of our son & Ruby at a soccer game. It was sooo cute. She's wearing a pink coat & white heart rimmed sunglasses lol :cloud9:

Off to look at the TF Nordies palette to compare.

elegant-one

Ooh I'm sorry about that. All the talk of broken palettes makes me paranoid opening stuff that I picked up from the store.

Let me know how you like Christy. I swatched it today and it's pretty, but for my complexion it would be way too much effort to make it work

I got the blue and red palettes today. Ran right in Sephora and right back out. They are so much more gorgeous in person. I really wish that the lipsticks she came out with were shades that I didn't have or shades that worked for me. I have Omi, Flesh 3 and Christy isn't an option.

Anyone ever use her pencil eyeliners? The extreme black looks so good.

Whaaat, you didn't peek at anything else :p I've been eyeing Flesh 3. Sure, I'll let you know about Christy ls. It looks pretty in the swatches i've seen so far. Not sure about it being called a beige nude? I think that's what the color description was.

shontay07108

Whaaat, you didn't peek at anything else :p I've been eyeing Flesh 3. Sure, I'll let you know about Christy ls. It looks pretty in the swatches i've seen so far. Not sure about it being called a beige nude? I think that's what the color description was.
Well, I may have looked at a little something else, but I did not buy. :p Anything else will wait for the sale. I'm thinking of that Jouer Rose Gold set, but I've never tried anything from them. It's the rose gold that lures me.

I kinda think beige is a proper description for Christy, maybe with a tiny hint of pink. You should absolutely get Flesh 3 because it's so gorgeous. It's my fave of all her lipsticks.

Latest posts