Pat McGrath Beauty

elegant-one

Well, I may have looked at a little something else, but I did not buy. :p Anything else will wait for the sale. I'm thinking of that Jouer Rose Gold set, but I've never tried anything from them. It's the rose gold that lures me.

I kinda think beige is a proper description for Christy, maybe with a tiny hint of pink. You should absolutely get Flesh 3 because it's so gorgeous. It's my fave of all her lipsticks.

Is it? On T it looked more warm peachy pink beige. Well, I hope it works on me. It was a nice price with the 10% for the duo lipsticks & I didn't have Forbidden Love I'm sure I'll end up with Flesh 3 :p

I have 2 Jouer things. Adore blush duo which is really pretty & a highlighter which is nice but not spectacular. I'm trying to hold off for the sale. I did buy some Chanel & Armani :)

shontay07108

Is it? On T it looked more warm peachy pink beige. Well, I hope it works on me. It was a nice price with the 10% for the duo lipsticks & I didn't have Forbidden Love I'm sure I'll end up with Flesh 3 :p

I have 2 Jouer things. Adore blush duo which is really pretty & a highlighter which is nice but not spectacular. I'm trying to hold off for the sale. I did buy some Chanel & Armani :)

I think it's the difference in skin tone that influences the way the shade looks. Plus, you know Sephora's lighting lol. Peachy, pink, beige it's all in there but I'm positive it'll look good on you.

elegant-one

I think it's the difference in skin tone that influences the way the shade looks. Plus, you know Sephora's lighting lol. Peachy, pink, beige it's all in there but I'm positive it'll look good on you.
I'm not sure who's lighting is worse, Sephora's or my Nordies. OK, I've been checking out Flesh 3. How would you describe it? lol

:p I just bought Flesh 3. That new red packaging & the discount. I hope it doesn't make me look old :)

Last edited:

shontay07108

I'm not sure who's lighting is worse, Sephora's or my Nordies. OK, I've been checking out Flesh 3. How would you describe it? lol

:p I just bought Flesh 3. That new red packaging & the discount. I hope it doesn't make me look old :)

If it doesn't make me look old, it's not gonna make you look old. It's hard to describe. It's brown but there's a hint of like a brick red or berry. It looks like a natural shade with a hint of drama.

Last edited:

fur4elise

:heart: I hate it when that crap happens! My Chanel lipstick arrived this morning from NM & the whole bax was smashed & my ls box was open. I'm so surprise it wasn't damaged. It was Eternal velvet & it's a really pretty MLBB with rose.
My kids got robbed last night & I am so upset and angry today that I don't know what to do with myself. It was their garage. Stole 2 new expensive 10 speed bikes we just bought them for their birthdays in August. Plus that stole a bunch of other things. I want to beat those thugs. Then, my DIL got rear-ended in my son's truck the same day! :mad:

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! Everyone is in my thoughts & prayers. Sending you some love too :heart:

shontay07108

:heart: I hate it when that crap happens! My Chanel lipstick arrived this morning from NM & the whole bax was smashed & my ls box was open. I'm so surprise it wasn't damaged. It was Eternal velvet & it's a really pretty MLBB with rose.

My kids got robbed last night & I am so upset and angry today that I don't know what to do with myself. It was their garage. Stole 2 new expensive 10 speed bikes we just bought them for their birthdays in August. Plus that stole a bunch of other things. I want to beat those thugs. Then, my DIL got rear-ended in my son's truck the same day! :mad:

Wow, I missed this bit. I'm sorry to hear about this. I cannot tell you how much I hate thieves whether they steal from you when you're not around or they snatch something away from you (which has happened to me). It's really disgusting.

elegant-one

If it doesn't make me look old, it's not gonna make you look old. It's hard to describe. It's brown but there's a hint of like a brick red or berry. It looks like a natural shade with a hint of drama.

OK lol. I'm all about the drama Sis. It looked really good on everyone in the google search.

[/B]
Wow, I missed this bit. I'm sorry to hear about this. I cannot tell you how much I hate thieves whether they steal from you when you're not around or they snatch something away from you (which has happened to me). It's really disgusting.

I hate thieves & liars! It's awful. Thanks my dear :heart: I hope I can sleep tonight thinking about it all day.

Alysse011

[MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION] I’m sorry to hear that happened! I hope they’re able to find the people who did it.

elegant-one

Wow so sorry you had to experience that! Try to stay positive *hugs*

The kids are dealing with it better than us. We didn't sleep most of the night. They got Simplisafe today. Thanks for being so kind. I really appreciate it dear! Hugs

@elegant-one I’m sorry to hear that happened! I hope they’re able to find the people who did it.

Yes, we were really hoping for that. They were caught on video tape but who knows. I really want the kids to get their birthday bikes back. We really want them found out & punished. You're always so sweet! :heart:

Shars

OK lol. I'm all about the drama Sis. It looked really good on everyone in the google search.
I hate thieves & liars! It's awful. Thanks my dear :heart: I hope I can sleep tonight thinking about it all day.

So do I! The worst type of people! I'm really sorry that they had to experience something like that but happy nothing worse happened. Hope the trauma goes away soon for you!

MaryJane

I finally got to swatch my new opulence palettes today. Here’s a first impression based on the swatches...

- The pigmentation is intense. I barely touched my finger in the palette to swatch and they all swatched very nicel. Some of the metallics actually felt creamy.
- There’s at least one color in each palette that’s described as metallic but has some fine shimmer/glitter. At first glance, the glitter doesn’t seem to be as chunky as the glitter in the new Bronze Seduction palette.
- if you don’t use the glitter color, you can definitely get some wearable Day looks from each of the palettes.

I’ll have to wait to use they to see which is my favorite - most likely won’t be the blue one as those aren’t the colors I usually gravitate towards.

curious to hear how everyone else likes them.

elegant-one

So do I! The worst type of people! I'm really sorry that they had to experience something like that but happy nothing worse happened. Hope the trauma goes away soon for you!

:hugs::flowers: Awe, my friend you are always the most thoughtful, kind, sweet person! Your comfort and kind words mean everything to me :heart: We're all trying to focus on the positive right now.

elegant-one

I finally got to swatch my new opulence palettes today. Here’s a first impression based on the swatches...

- The pigmentation is intense. I barely touched my finger in the palette to swatch and they all swatched very nicel. Some of the metallics actually felt creamy.
- There’s at least one color in each palette that’s described as metallic but has some fine shimmer/glitter. At first glance, the glitter doesn’t seem to be as chunky as the glitter in the new Bronze Seduction palette.
- if you don’t use the glitter color, you can definitely get some wearable Day looks from each of the palettes.

I’ll have to wait to use they to see which is my favorite - most likely won’t be the blue one as those aren’t the colors I usually gravitate towards.

Didn't you get Flesh 3? Did you get the matte or the balm? I got Passion Flower balm & it's a really pretty peachy pink.

MaryJane

Didn't you get Flesh 3? Did you get the matte or the balm? I got Passion Flower balm & it's a really pretty peachy pink.
I got the Flesh 3 balm when they launched. It’s very nice. I decided against getting more because I got a bunch of the Charlotte Tilbury Superstar lipsticks (balms). I like the CT ones a little more - they’re more comfortable on my lips.

elegant-one

I got the Flesh 3 balm when they launched. It’s very nice. I decided against getting more because I got a bunch of the Charlotte Tilbury Superstar lipsticks (balms). I like the CT ones a little more - they’re more comfortable on my lips.

Thanks! I got the matte in the new red packaging, but I think I will get the balm too because I love them. I think I will get CT happy lips too.

javadoo

The only shade I am disappointed in is Supernova.
In all the swatches online it looks like a deep forest/emerald green, but it's more of a dark teal color.

MaryJane

Elegant, I think you had a question about the Christy Mattrance lipstick. I'm wearing it today and its a peachy/light rose. (sorry...not great at describing colors). Keep in mind I have no color in my lips. I do think it will look good on people with fair-light skin.

elegant-one

Elegant, I think you had a question about the Christy Mattrance lipstick. I'm wearing it today and its a peachy/light rose. (sorry...not great at describing colors). Keep in mind I have no color in my lips. I do think it will look good on people with fair-light skin.

Thank you! That sounds perfect for me.

Latest posts