Pat McGrath Beauty

javadoo

I definitely want to see some real swatches first, before placing an order.
If they come to Sephora during the sale I will probably try 1 or 2 because the return policy is much more flexible.
Can't return to PMG, so if I hate them I'd be stuck with them(and the cost)

Sugar & Spice

They are pretty but I can't with the glitter.

I ended up giving both my balm astrals away because of the glitter and they were drying on my lips after awhile.

shontay07108

Anybody getting these???

I jumped on the Vicious Venoms duo as soon as it went up. I swatched the older shades when I was in Sephora the other day and the formula felt fine to me. It's probably gonna take weeks to get to me b/c I chose standard shipping but we'll see.

elegant-one

I jumped on the Vicious Venoms duo as soon as it went up. I swatched the older shades when I was in Sephora the other day and the formula felt fine to me. It's probably gonna take weeks to get to me b/c I chose standard shipping but we'll see.

What shades did you get? You know, I had to email them twice on my duo order because it sat & didn't ship. They emailed me today that they overnighted it LOL. I think these look gorgeous. I've been really happy with all my recent lipsticks from PM.

shontay07108

What shades did you get? You know, I had to email them twice on my duo order because it sat & didn't ship. They emailed me today that they overnighted it LOL. I think these look gorgeous. I've been really happy with all my recent lipsticks from PM.

Rebel Red and Club Kiss are the shades. They're the two darkest shades I'd say. Ugh at least they overnighted yours, but I really hope I can get my stuff in a week or so.

Alysse011

I just ordered the Christy x Forbidden Love duo off PMG’s website. I’ve been wanting both, and Christy is sold out on Sephora, so it was a good time for me to stop dragging my feet and actually make the direct order.

elegant-one

I just ordered the Christy x Forbidden Love duo off PMG’s website. I’ve been wanting both, and Christy is sold out on Sephora, so it was a good time for me to stop dragging my feet and actually make the direct order.
I posted this in the sephora thread but, I ordered that duo on the 20th. On the 25th the emailed me saying it would be overnighted to me so I thought I would have it Friday or Saturday but no, now it's Monday. What's the point in overnighting it on Friday :( It should be a nice duo.

Does PM site usually have shipping issues?

Alysse011

I posted this in the sephora thread but, I ordered that duo on the 20th. On the 25th the emailed me saying it would be overnighted to me so I thought I would have it Friday or Saturday but no, now it's Monday. What's the point in overnighting it on Friday :( It should be a nice duo.

Ugh I hate to hear this. That’s why I’ve been dragging my feet on ordering directly from her site - I’ve heard of multiple people having shipping issues. I hope you actually get yours on Monday!

MaryJane

I’ve ordered a few times from her site and always gotten things within 48 hours (not including weekend). The last item I ordered was the opulence eye shadow bundle - placed the order on a Thursday afternoon and it was delivered first thing Saturday morning! I think I’m close to their distribution center. The PMG site references processing and shipping times that seemed really long to me. I think shipping was 7-10 days.

Alysse011

I’ve ordered a few times from her site and always gotten things within 48 hours (not including weekend). The last item I ordered was the opulence eye shadow bundle - placed the order on a Thursday afternoon and it was delivered first thing Saturday morning! I think I’m close to their distribution center. The PMG site references processing and shipping times that seemed really long to me. I think shipping was 7-10 days.

I’m glad to hear you’ve had positive experiences. Hopefully it doesn’t take a full 10 days but I guess if it does I’ll just somehow have to deal. :violin:

I’ll definitely be here complaining though :rotfl:

Latest posts