Pat McGrath Beauty

lenchen

Divine Rose II v. Divine Rose
Promo swatches

View attachment 67653
View attachment 67654

(temptalia)
Thank you for posting pics! :)
I'm more drawn to the four colours at the right end of the palette. The other colours I can easily duplicate across the other Mothership large and small palettes I have... Ah well. It is very pretty, though.

I agree, While the palette is pretty, i'm not Wow'd by it. too many golds which are present cross her palettes, and i'm not a huge pink person, I like the first palette a lot better.

Miradan

BTW, Sephora has the Luxetrance lipstickws on sale for $23 (40% off). I got back-ups of my two favorites (Lavish and Unfaithful) and am trying to decide about Sedition (but when do I wear red right now??).

lenchen

I really wish that she'd stop adding a gold shade on all of her palettes. They're both beautiful though! VR sextraterrestrial is by far the stand out shade!:love: Hopefully the launch day isn't as messy as the Star Wars one.

The last decadence launch went smoothly, I agree, I wish she did't add gold in all of her palettes.

MaryJane

I agree and it's perfect for the summer months.

It really is. Since I'm WFH, I used going to pick up some coffee as an excuse to put on makeup and I'm really pleased with it so far. The shimmery/glittery 'special' shades seem to be smoother than in other palettes. That tri-chrome color is gorgeous - pictures don't do it justice.

lenchen

It really is. Since I'm WFH, I used going to pick up some coffee as an excuse to put on makeup and I'm really pleased with it so far. The shimmery/glittery 'special' shades seem to be smoother than in other palettes. That tri-chrome color is gorgeous - pictures don't do it justice.
I agree, even though mothership VI is my favourite, the special shades in this palette is by far my most favorites each one go on smoothly.

Latest posts