Patternmaker (Nordstrom Exclusive) July 2006 [Color story & Pictures]

bottleblack

Hmm, I didn't think I would like anything other than the fluidlines from this collection, but it's starting to grow on me. Darn it, I'm trying to save money!

devin

looks interesting! thanks for posting!
smiles.gif

shygirl

I just knew that the lipglass in the lipsets would be in a separate tube.
ssad.gif
Lip products in palette form are hard to apply, imo. I don't play with my VG palette for this very reason. I'm a bit disappointed.

lianna

Yeah, I'm not too keen on lip palettes either. I was just hoping that they would release lip sets like the ones from Ornamentalism, the ones with 2 full-sized lippies and a mini lipglass in a pouch. Now those were fabulous!

addicted_2color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Nordstrom is pre selling the collection right now. It won't be on their counters until 7.15.06.

Ugh, the MA at the MAC counter I went to told me they werent taking preorders until the 1st :confused:

Vedra

I never had an e/s palette from Mac before, but now I'm interested. How much smaller are the single rectangular pans than regular pro pans, approximately half size? Or can perhaps someone tell me how many g/oz they contain? TIA!
smiles.gif

SMMY

Is the model wearing Rule of Thumb lipglass in the poster. If so I may need this one. I love the dark, rich color.

ralenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
Is the model wearing Rule of Thumb lipglass in the poster. If so I may need this one. I love the dark, rich color.

I really like it too but I'm afraid I'm too pale.

ejsw13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY

That lipglass is very similar to the limited edition Eddie Izzard colour Sexier. It's a beautiful colour but I find it really hard to wear.

pugmommy7

*PALPITATIONS*
i haven't been this excited since I saw the Lure stuff for the first time...let's hope the lippies are not as dissapointing
ssad.gif

What is the official release date?

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejsw13
That lipglass is very similar to the limited edition Eddie Izzard colour Sexier. It's a beautiful colour but I find it really hard to wear.

i knowwwww!!! sexier is one of my FAVORITE l/g's so u KNOW i will be ALL OVER this one too!!!
greengrin.gif

angrytoast.

I received the poster-thing and got to see the collection at my Bay counter last week...the MAs were putting the display together.
So this is not just a Nordstrom Exclusive?

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrytoast.
I received the poster-thing and got to see the collection at my Bay counter last week...the MAs were putting the display together.
So this is not just a Nordstrom Exclusive?

Usually if something is a Nordstrom exclusive in the US it means that it is a Bay exclusive in Canada

badpenny

I'm kinda palette-d out w/MAC anymore since they tend to contain half or more of the regular colors and I very VERY rarely use the ones I do have, especially the lip palettes. I use my quads quite a bit, though.

cruz_kitten

pre-ordering is fun, waiting sucks!!

i cant wait!! i wasnt too keen on some of the lip palettes but im a pink and coral girl so i had to order those! and the eyeshadow palette, ordered the cool one since the colors in person are fabulous!! im waiting to see what the lipglasses actually look like in person since they didnt have those. ALL WELL.... it hard to save and move out when they come out with all of this stuff!!

Latest posts