pinklip7ud.jpg

pink lip

tanlip6ku.jpg

tan lip

plumlip5ko.jpg

plum lip

mskitchmas

Nordstrom Mailer - Patternmaker

although there are much better photos in this thread (too lazy to hook up my scanner) here's a photo of the page in the nordstrom mailer i received today.

NORDSTROM.jpg

kimb

When can you walk in the store and purchase this without having it special ordered? let i guess the release date

gummybug

I know this'll only matter to a bordering obsessive compulsive freak like me, but Nordies seems to have mixed up the tops of the lip palettes. According to the foldout pictures and the site description, the Plum palette will have the top pictured with the Tan one. I'm not sure which other ones got mixed up, I only looked at Plum because that's the one I ordered.

sigwing

I've ordered from their website when they had the descriptions backwards on 2 quads, for example, or the holiday eye palettes, and I just made sure they were correct on the final ordering info.

I did get one that was not the one I'd ordered one time, but it was because I'd gone by the wrong thing on their item listing, the picture was right but the description was wrong, or vice versa, but I gave it as a gift for Christmas.

pugmommy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
In person without testing it, Rich Symbol looks a lot like Copper Sparkle (pressed, of course).=D

I totally agree!

kateisgreat

this isn't a nordies exclusive,
i saw it at my counter yesterday (the bay in ontario)...i bought soft edge l/g and freeform pressed poweder and it's sooo pretty
smiles.gif

sigwing

I got my eye palettes today and I really like the LE colors in them. One of them only has 2 that are LE, the warm one, but it's a nice set.

I wish there was a way to vote on a lot of these LE colors in palettes and quads! There are always 1 or 2 out of the anniversary or holiday sets that I wish were permanent!!!

Latest posts