Pimp my Ride!

chiquilla_loca

I was curious to see how many females are into Cars!
...guys welcome to answer too
greengrin.gif

Show us your vehicle, whether it be a sports car, minivan, suv, motorcycle, truck or whatever it may be.

Does your ride stand out? How many of you have Pink seat covers, Hello Kitty car mats, butterfly designs, or neon lights?

Submit a photo!

Ms_Slick

This is my baby, Marilyn. She's a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona in TorRed color. They only made 2000 of these in this color and this one is #1182.

Enjoy!

TISH1124

Mine aren't pimped out but they are my babies ...My husband's Rover is the only PimpMobile in the family ...and he has just ruined it IMO..but it's his so who cares

2009 Saturn Sky
SATURNSKY.jpg

SATURNSKY1.jpg

2007 Lexus IS350
LEXUSIS350.jpg

LEXUSIS350A.jpg

TISH1124

Come on guys ...are we the only ones that have pics of our cars, bikes, jeeps, trucks etc..??

leenybeeny

I would be embarrassed to show mine.. especially after I drove my car into my SUV last month *le sigh*

xoleaxo

here's my baby! sorry for the quality, pic taken with my blackberry

2007 Chevy Silverado LT, waiting on 2'' leveling and saving money for some flat black wheels
greengrin.gif

3080718590_fb82b26e0d.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
I would be embarrassed to show mine.. especially after I drove my car into my SUV last month *le sigh*

OUCH!!!! Not even gonna ask how you did that....tell me it was applying makeup that would make it better
yes.gif
th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Heres my husbands motorcycle, its not pimped out or anything..

l_f15590ac443d4ba155b1ac63f5e8562a.jpg

He calls it strawberry sizzle ::rollseyes::

Love it....I told my dh I wanted a bike...and he said I have to take riding lessons first and he will not be the teacher nor can I ride his bike to take the lessons so I am gonna take some starting in July riding one of my brothers old beat up bikes...mean old DH!!
ssad.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Love it....I told my dh I wanted a bike...and he said I have to take riding lessons first and he will not be the teacher nor can I ride his bike to take the lessons so I am gonna take some starting in July riding one of my brothers old beat up bikes...mean old DH!!
ssad.gif

Ah thats no fun!! No lovin for the dh
nonono.gif
My hubby doesnt even want me driving one nor does he want to pack me, grrrr!!!! There goes my dream of riding a bike with my sexy man while having the wind blow through my hair.. Hes like its ok if a guy gets into an accident cuz, we can break our skull, shatter all our bones, and we'll be all right, but if a girl gets into a motorcycle accident.. hmm thats no good, your too fragile
angry.gif

leenybeeny

Quote:
OUCH!!!! Not even gonna ask how you did that....tell me it was applying makeup that would make it better
yes.gif
th_LMAO.gif

I wish! Then I would have a velid excuse! Mike usually leaves to go to work before me.. and that morning I had an early meeting. Not even thinking, I got in the car, raised the garage door and backed out right into the truck!

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Heres my husbands motorcycle, its not pimped out or anything..

l_f15590ac443d4ba155b1ac63f5e8562a.jpg

He calls it strawberry sizzle ::rollseyes::

LOL - nice!!
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
I wish! Then I would have a velid excuse! Mike usually leaves to go to work before me.. and that morning I had an early meeting. Not even thinking, I got in the car, raised the garage door and backed out right into the truck!

I promise to Goodness I have done that twice 1 time it was a slight bump and the second time I managed to stop within an inch of hitting him!! So I totally understand

leenybeeny

Quote:
I promise to Goodness I have done that twice 1 time it was a slight bump and the second time I managed to stop within an inch of hitting him!! So I totally understand

Okay, I don't feel quite so bad now... I just thought I was extraordinarily clumsy....
winks.gif

chiquilla_loca

nice rides ladies!
cooldude.gif

i'll get to posting a pic of my new ride. i just got it last week!

@leenybeeny if you want to show us a pic of your ride crashed, don't be embarassed, i'll show mine, my intrepid rolled down our steep alley into a utility pole, & was totalled.

i've had bad luck with my cars.
ssad.gif
:knocks on wood:

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
nice rides ladies!
cooldude.gif

i'll get to posting a pic of my new ride. i just got it last week!

@leenybeeny if you want to show us a pic of your ride crashed, don't be embarassed, i'll show mine, my intrepid rolled down our steep alley into a utility pole, & was totalled.

i've had bad luck with my cars.
ssad.gif
:knocks on wood:

Oh noes
ssad.gif
Mine wasn't that bad.. sorry to hear that!!!! Damn freak accidents!!

leenybeeny

Quote:
^^^^ Don't worry she forgot to mention she gave it a strong push
th_LMAO.gif

th_LMAO.gif
You kill me Tish!
winks.gif

Latest posts