Please do not ever take nude photos for your

MAC_Whore

Human beings can be so creul when they let their emotions rule their actions. Take a breath, look at the bigger picture and be the better person.

pahblov

On a somewhat lighter note...
I dated a guy when I was in grade 9, whose dad was the history 12 teacher at our school....I let him take a bra picture of me and guess who found it years later when I was in his history 12 class! How mortifying right? Apparently he just laughed it off, but when my ex told me I was so embarrassed going to class for such a long time!

luvsic

I would never, ever do something like that. Everybody has pretty much summed it up already - those pictures could circulate and bite you in the butt in the future. Not worth it for just one night of "fun."

Oh, and vanessa hudgens - she was only about 14-15 when she took those pictures. I'm not much older than her, but goodness, what is happening to the kids in our society these days? I still am in shock that she did something so irresponsible and then (before the pics got leaked) actually had the NERVE to condemn anybody who did something like that, saying "oh, I am here to be a role model, I want to have a clean image for my fans.." as IF! Never liked the girl much.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Yes, I post pictures like that all the time in the Specktra Gallery. Haven't you seen them?

Say Cheese!

silversuniverse

My best friend took naked pictures for her ex-boyfriend one time on his camera phone. After they broke up, he uploaded them online, showed all his friends and photoshopped really rude things on her body. He was horrible. Yeah naked pics are a bad idea.