Please hesitate before hate*...

Tahti

I did my make-up properly for the first time in ages!
I'm thinking about lightening my brows - not full on bleaching, but just making them a bit paler. Yes or no ladies?
I'm over doing extreme brows for a while, and moving on to different ideas - which is why I haven't been doing a lot of make-up looks lately, I'm sort of in flux with what I want to do with my face...

I used Carbon and Crystal Avalanche E/S, Pink Opal Pigment, Myth lipstick, Young Thing lipgloss, Perfect Topping MSF as blush (Wow that some other vaguely pale people can use this as a highlighter, it comes out as a peachy blush on me!) #35 lashes, and Face & Body foundation in white, with Illamasqua foundation over it in 135.

Sorry I could get any closed eye/close up photos, the lighting wasn't working out well and they're all too blurry!...

lashes.jpg

lashes2.jpg

Have a great day everyone!
heart.gif

Yagmur

You look awesome as usual. I love your FOTD's, they're a great inspiration
smiles.gif

I think you shouldn't bleach/lighten your brows. They're perfect!

hotmodelchiq

You and your makeup are FLAWLESS!!!! No don't you dare touch those brows!!! The grass is not always greener on the other side...
smiles.gif

amyzon

I like how you did your brows in this look - in some of your looks you do them very dark and dramatic, and your face doesn't need all the drama - it's so striking on it's own - but here they're just perfectly shaped and match your hair color perfectly. If you lighten them I would do it just a tad, I think they're fab
smiles.gif
The makeup's gorgeous and I'm so stealing that jacket!

boudoirblonde

Im thinking of lightening my eyebrows too, but Im unsure of how to do it/where to get it done!
ITA on the Perfect Topping thing! Its a perfect blush for me
tong.gif

And btw, this is STUNNING, I love seeing your looks
smiles.gif

KeishaG14

Those pics are WONDERFUL!!!! Your eyebrows look good to me as does your makeup. And that RED HAIR!!!! LOVE IT!!!

mely

Love those colors on you! Don't lighten your brows, they look perfect as they are.

Sushi~Flower

Love this look, I agree..your brows look fab as is, I would not bleach them
winks.gif
btw, what camera are you using, your pix always look amazingly proff!
greengrin.gif

Boasorte

girl u better leave those brows alone!!
U are freaking gorgeous, and I'm secretly hating on ur hair, and the hair color
smiles.gif

I'lm a sucker for red hair
smiles.gif

Zoffe

Love everything about this
smiles.gif

I sometimes use Perfect Topping as a highlighter, but I got one of the paler ones and it still gives me some color as well. I love the sheen it has though!

As for the brows, I don't think I would lighten them. They look great
smiles.gif

monirock

soo jealous of your hair color & your makeup looks gorgeous. i'm not sure on the brows though, i like the coloring of them now.

Latest posts