Porcelain Beauties: Highlighters/ Products to give you that "GLOW"

Morgana

my fav glowing items are without doubt the strobe cream mixed with some concealer!

or pearl cream colour base for the cheekbones or highlight anywhere
smiles.gif

or nylon eyeshadow on browbone !

Becki

I have pale skin and I LOVE highlighters! Some of my favs are:

Shu Uemura Pearl Face Powder
Stila All Over Glow
MAC Lightscapade, Porcelain Pink, Shimpagne MSFs
Stila Gold Illuminating Finishing Powder
Benefit High Beam
Stila #2 All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminzer
MAC On the Town Glimmer Shimmer
Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmer Brick
DuWop Ice
Stila #6 All Over Shimmer Pressed Powder
Clinique Shimmering Tones - In the Pink & Shimmering Sweets
MAC Delicacy Iridescent Pressed Powder

ette

I use Nars Cococabana on very fair girls and it gives them a wonderful glow. I also use Lightscapade for something less shimmery.

neverfadetogray

my favorites are shimpagne & porcelain pink MSFs, and vanilla pigment. shimpagne is definitely the most "glowy," porcelain pink gives a gold highlight with a subtle hint of pink, and vanilla is just pretty because of the gold/pink sheen in it. i also just recently swapped for good as gold pearlizer and it's a pretty highlight if used lightly...it's VERY shimmery.

user79

I use Shimpagne MSF, the discontinued Skinlights fluid from Revlon, and this Illuminating Powder that was a LE release from Estee Lauder this past winter. It was half-priced too, score!

Esperanza

I find that Glissade MSF gives a very nice glow: this is the only MSF I have and I really like it! I also have the Bobbi Brrown Shimmer Brick Compact in Beige and again, it's a very good highlighter but it has more shimmery effect than the MSF (it can be use as e/s and on top of lipsticks too, it is super versatile). Otherwise I just bought a very nice CCB that called Fawntastic (I looove the name
smiles.gif
) and I use it to give some nice highlights on the apples of the cheeks and on the browbone. It's a beautiful light shimmery beige, I think it's a must have among the CCB!

chillipea

I hve oily skin so I tend to avoid some of the more glowy/sparkley products, but I use TBS Tinted Glow Enhancer and Bare Minerals Clear Radiance on my cheekbones as a highlight.

glittergoddess27

Valerie Beauty Finishing Powder: a 50/50 mix of Halo and Satin Sun (recommended by lovely lady on here)
Lune Blushcreme
Say Yeah! e/s applied with BE's baby buki
Gold dusk piggie
and of course my MSF's

Though I love Lightscapade,..I dont really use it as a highlighter but I find that it works more like my Guerlain Meteorites,..it really balances my skintone into a flawless china doll look. I take both NC and NW20.

Simply Elegant

I love all the new Clinique shimmering tones powder. I have the peach one now and it looks great used with a light hand. It just gives a dewey bronzed look.

dmenchi

shimmertime piggie mixed with prep+prime spf 50 - it's so good and unobvious- otherwise i use shy angel blush or nacked lunch e/s for my face . foe my eyes i use crystal avalance and phloof!
smiles.gif

I do like MSFs but they are a little too glittery for daytime .
sun- something(forgot the name /lure collection i believe) pearl beauty powder is a good brozer for me.
cutey.gif

ChanelAddicted

I use 3 products at random : MAC pearl blossom, Chanel Pink Cloud or Clinique Shimmering Tones. Depends on my mood lol ! Chanel is more for going out though, because if i'm not carefull, i kinda end up looking like a disco ball! Not a look a like for school or work hehe

Ethel

Would New Vegas work as a highlighter on someone very pale cool toned? I'm wondering if I need it.

Is shimpagne similar to lightscapade in texture?

Northern Lights MSF was a huge disappointment for me because it was a warm corally dark pink that looked really ruddy on me. I'm now clutching lightscapade all the closer.

rabideloise

My favorites:
-Benefit High Beam
-MAC Northern Light MSF (Flashtronic)
-NARS Orgasm blush
-L'Oreal Blush Delice in Ginger Snap

Skan

WnW AOS was always a favorite of mine, although the shimmer could sometimes be a little too chunky for your large pored friend here

Milani Shimmer Stripes in California Glow I have really liked, it gives such a wonderful slight sunkissed glow.

Physicians Formula Baked Cocoa & PoP Blushing Nude sort of do the same thing

sigwing

yes, me again...

http://www.aromaleigh.com/

I was checking their sales this week & they have both a luminescence powder on sale, AND a pearlizer type powder that has a lot of shades, including some very light non-pinks. Great price, and I love their powder eyeshadows.

m4dswine

I have recently bought Benefit 10... highlighter and bronzer in one for cheekbone definition and omigod its amazing!!

The highlight is uber pale and so beautifully light touch, and even though i don't do bronzer as a rule, I put this on (it goes on in stripes) over my blusher then blend it gently with a big fluffy brush and wow... It works on cleavage as well, I was wearing a top with a deep v the other week and I gave my non existant cleavage a bit of a boost.

I am converted to the ways of highlighter....