Post Your comments on Liquidlast liners here

Tonitra

Everyone seems to be crazy-excited about these, and I must admit they do look stunning.
However, am I the only one who isn't thrilled with the, well, lasting power of these? I mean, if people can test them on their hands and it sticks for days despite frequent washing, wouldn't it be really hard to get it off your eye lids? The idea of scrubbing to get them off doesn't appeal to me. I can see the appeal if one has toubles with eyeliner sliding off or smudging over the course of the day, but personally I find fluidliners stay put on me all day without problem.
Lol, so does anyone else feel the same towards this product? I guess the good thing is that I have lots of time to mull this over and decide on whether to pass or not, seeing as how they're permanent.
Thanks everyone...

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonitra
Everyone seems to be crazy-excited about these, and I must admit they do look stunning.
However, am I the only one who isn't thrilled with the, well, lasting power of these? I mean, if people can test them on their hands and it sticks for days despite frequent washing, wouldn't it be really hard to get it off your eye lids? The idea of scrubbing to get them off doesn't appeal to me. I can see the appeal if one has toubles with eyeliner sliding off or smudging over the course of the day, but personally I find fluidliners stay put on me all day without problem.
Lol, so does anyone else feel the same towards this product? I guess the good thing is that I have lots of time to mull this over and decide on whether to pass or not, seeing as how they're permanent.
Thanks everyone...

FWIW when I first tried the fabulous LE line of Lancome Artliners on my hand, it lasted for two to three days through showers and everything. However, on my eyes, it removed very easily with soap and water.

So, the hand is really not that great of a judge for eyes.

I love those artliners (ACTION, FASHIONISTA, SPECTRUM) even to this day, but they last completely differently on my hand than they do my eyes. So do Fluidlines.

lara

Hands are drier and more textured than eyes, ergo product will last much longer on the hand.

Sushi_Flower

Agree about hands been much drier than eye lids, even products that aren't made to last ages stay put on hands while they wipe off easily on eye lids.
Any oily cleanser or something like Lush Ultrabland balm together with nearly hot water will get things like these long lasting products off gently without scrubbing.

Tonitra

Thanks a lot for easing my worries about the liquidlast liners! What you all have said makes sense. Now I can look forward to them without reservation.

ledonatella

Remeber too that if you love fluidlines and they work well for you, you don't have to switch. If something's good stick with it then, just because something is new doesn't mean it's better for you
smiles.gif

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
Remeber too that if you love fluidlines and they work well for you, you don't have to switch. If something's good stick with it then, just because something is new doesn't mean it's better for you
smiles.gif

i agree,im sticking with the f/l,although im sure i will pick up one of the new liners just to check it out
winks.gif

user4

i'm sure i'll pick one or two of these up as well... just for the novelty of it all but all in all im really happy with fluidliners... and itf i ever want more they are perm so they're not going anywhere WHOOT!!!

glamella

Maybe it's me...

but I don't find the Liquidlast liners to be exciting at all. I have similar Jane ones in very similar shades that are longlasting... I was hoping MAC would make an innovative applicator or pen-type applicator. The colors are nice, but nothing special.

i_bleed_life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonitra
Thanks everyone...

you have to use cleanse off oil, and you can also use these as eyeshadows, which look beautiful!!!!

Georgiecat

I have trouble with my eyeliner smudging (even fluidlines smudge a little by 5:00 pm). If I am using anything other then the fluidlines, my bottom lash line has dark smudges under it though I only used the liner on the top lash line. I pray these liners will stay on as well as described.

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
smiles.gif

but the new colors are so pretty! I'll definitely be picking up at least one in a color that doesn't match my fluidlines.

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiecat
I have trouble with my eyeliner smudging (even fluidlines smudge a little by 5:00 pm). If I am using anything other then the fluidlines, my bottom lash line has dark smudges under it though I only used the liner on the top lash line. I pray these liners will stay on as well as described.

That always seems to happen to me, too! I am going to pick up a few of these so I can see if they're all they're said to be. *crossing fingers* Certainly sounds promising...
smiles.gif

mspixieears

But the colours are soooo nice! I picked out a few that I'd like to get, and made sure that they are nothing at all like the fluidlines I have. For instance, I thought Permaplum might be a bit too similar to Macroviolet and so on.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiecat

I have the same problem, except Fluidlines stay on my eyes pretty well. These suckers are bullet proof. I used Cleanse off Oil and they came right off my eyes.

I think what makes these liners stand out from Fluidlines is the finish-well, at least with the metallic ones. If I remember correctly, there are two finishes.

Tonitra

The colour I'm most interested in is Inky. I'll probably get one or two to play around with. Good thing I have time to think about them-no pressure seeing as how they're permanent.

Hikaru-chan

OMG the Liquidlast Liners are amazing!

I was really suprised to see that they were out already when I went to my counter today.
The shades are fantastic, the texture is really creamy and the lasting power is amazing.
I imagined the brush to be really hard to use (prefer a sponge) but it's actually really easy and feels high quality.
In my opinion these are a 1000 times better than Fluidlines and everyone needs at least one.
I bought 4 of the shades and I'm trying to resist buying the rest for a while.

Latest posts