Post Your comments on Liquidlast liners here

MACGoddess

Aren't they lovely? We played with them at Update and I am in LOVE! I have to buy all of them, these and fluidlines are my true liner loves!

MACGoddess

As the others have said, Cleanse Off Oil gets them off EASY!! I am in love with the stuff... I LOVE my Fluidlines, but I will still get one of each of these...

as_cute_as_pie

liquidlast

so they had these at my counter today and i was super excited about getting one cos i reeeeally need a new liner and these sounded right up my street lol as i looove the 'intensity' of liquid liners anywayy i first picked up the black one (point or something?) and tested it and ew the brush was so flimsy and cheap and the liner was so sticky and kinda gooey it was awful it was hard to even do a straight line on my hand so i picked up a light blue one (forgot name) and it was the same. ew i hate them
icon_eek.gif

leppy

I can't think of another liner by MAC or anyone else the colour of auto-orange, I'm definately picking up that one.. it will be awesome for green eyes. Dress Khaki looks lovely too, that may be my 2nd one.

as_cute_as_pie

it was in house of fraser in newcastle they seem to always get stuff in early however i duno if they were actually selling them might of just been display
smiles.gif

maxcat

Just took Inky (dark navy blue) for a test drive at a party - and I gotta say I'm pretty thrilled.
I was pretty happy with the brush (those hard little points that, say, Stilletto comes with make me crazy) but it's quite thick and you've got to work fast (certainly not the "play time" of fluidline) - so I wouldn't reccomend it for people who aren't used to using a true liquid liner and brush. The colour was great, it didn't BUDGE despite my greasy eyelid and horrific spring allergies - and it looked as good when I got home as it did when I left.
Getting it off was dead easy, too - cleanse off oil on a q-tip and it was GONE - no raccoon eyes or nothing.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll*sugar
qquestionnn.. do these liquid last liners stay on the bottom waterline?

Liquid liners of all types are considered to be lid products only, and are not designed for waterlining/tightlining.
smiles.gif

mspixieears

For the moment I'm only getting Coco Bar as I don't have a brown e/l at all (shock, horror!), being the colour whore that I am.

I did want to get Aqualine & Blue Herizon too, but will wait a bit later. Plus, my skills with liquid liners are non-existent so might want to see how I go with one for now.

AudreyNicole

I am a little nervous about these as I have never used liquid liner before. I really want to try one, but am scared I will never be able to get it right! I am debating beween the LLL and fluidlines, as I have never used them either. If I get FL, it would require a brush though. Would you recommend them even if someone has never used liquid liner before?

leppy

Liquid liner is hard, but quick to master if that makes any sense. The first time you use it, it will probably be a nightmare and you'll be terribly discouraged. That being said, if you really try to learn how to work with it you will get it fairly quickly and for the most part its like riding a bike.. you'll know how to do it from then on.

Smooth motions, long flowing strokes.. less is more!

lara

Liquid liner is all in the wrist - everyone looks like a tragic teen goth the first few times they wear it (I certainly did), but the smooth strokes you need for it soon 'click' in and it becomes easier with time.
smiles.gif

Liquid liners, Fluid Liners, Khol and Powerpoints are all different products - no single one is better as a whole, but rather they have their own uses and everyone has their own favourites. Team Liquid Liner!
lol.gif

lara

Yep, anything that's long lasting (fluidlines, pro longwear lip colours, etc) can be removed with anything oily. Olive oil is a miracle product!

Handy hint: don't eat a Greek salad when you're wearing 'Lasting Lust' Pro Longwear. You'll look like Courtney Love pre-makeover.

Colorqueen

FWIW, Fluidlines come off really well for me with an orange cleanser from Peter Lamas.

I can not use oils on my lids- they cause problems for me- including Lancome Bifacils.

The lamas face and body cleanser is ideal for removing any kind of waterproof makeup quickly and easily with no oil residue.

I figured i would post in case someone out there is like me. I imagine that the liquidlast will come off easily with it too, but I will post when I get them to be sure.
greengrin.gif

allan_willb

Has anyone tried using it on the waterline?

How is the brown?I seen real life swatches and it looks super super dark?Is it really that dark?

Lara - Have you ever tried anything not safe?

mjacqueline

After a whole day of wearing Aqualine, I am able to get it off with the Pro Eye Makeup remover. You need to press the cotton pad onto your lids for a while before wiping it.

andrexalia

response to removing liquid last liners

I had to use two Almay waterproof m/u removing pads, followed by lancome bifacil to get these off- i'm returning mine because it is too much hassle to remove them.