Post Your comments on Liquidlast liners here

Demosthenes

They're so cool! I bought 7 today: Point black, Greenplay, Blue Horizon, Coco Bar, Powerplum, Inky, and Aqualine (THE BEST). I only used two of the colors on my eyes, but they are really pigmented and long lasting. The bright colors are great for clubs and they get tons of attention. After I bought my haul I went to the restroom and put Aqualine on and people at the mall actually stopped me to ask what color it was. :p That didn't happen with my Fluidlines.

Also, just based on the texture, I would definitely NOT wear this on my waterline. It would seriously sting and goop since it's really pigmented and thick. Also, since it is liquid, it will harbor a lot more bacteria and could possibly cause infections.

AudreyNicole

OHHH, can you take pictures of you wearing them? I am dying to see what they look like on! Also, I am intested in Inky - is it really dark navy or more dark royal blue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes
They're so cool! I bought 7 today: Point black, Greenplay, Blue Horizon, Coco Bar, Powerplum, Inky, and Aqualine (THE BEST). I only used two of the colors on my eyes, but they are really pigmented and long lasting. The bright colors are great for clubs and they get tons of attention. After I bought my haul I went to the restroom and put Aqualine on and people at the mall actually stopped me to ask what color it was. :p That didn't happen with my Fluidlines.

Also, just based on the texture, I would definitely NOT wear this on my waterline. It would seriously sting and goop since it's really pigmented and thick. Also, since it is liquid, it will harbor a lot more bacteria and could possibly cause infections.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
Lara - Have you ever tried anything not safe?

I don't see any reason to take liberties with the health and safety of my clients or myself.

User34

the liners really last .. I tried them last night. We could not get it off with reg. cleanser but we used the oil and took it right off.
It's worth it.

hypodermic

Hmm am I weird to think that I could use the brush I use with my fluidlines with these? Just press my brush against the brush that is attached to the cap et volia? I hate long skinny brushes and I do better with my "push" ones. I realise I'd need to clean 'em after every use.

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypodermic
Hmm am I weird to think that I could use the brush I use with my fluidlines with these? Just press my brush against the brush that is attached to the cap et volia? I hate long skinny brushes and I do better with my "push" ones. I realise I'd need to clean 'em after every use.

omg i do that too
eeksign.gif
hah i like using the sponge tips so i am currently using them in a pot of old liquid eyeliner as it has a rubbish applicator
smiles.gif

kimb

These colors do not run they are soooo hard to even get off your eyes you need to get them off with the clense off oil. there a bitch to get off with anything else i tried.

pumpkincat210

I got Fuschia-ism...it stays on a long time..I have extremely oily eyelids and the pro eye make up remover got it off in one swipe. I'm definately going to work on my collection of these. I'm glad they are permanent.

pugmommy7

I was all crazed to get them all the instant they came out upon seeing swatches on golden afro-american skin, but in person I ended up with just aqualine and greenplay. I have visions of it over sheer neutrals(namely gold dusk and relaxing
graucho.gif
in clean thick lines.
I just hope it really stands up to the summer humidity!

libra14

pugmommy, I LOVE your george Carlin quote. Too funny.

I got my liquidlast off with one Almay pad. I must have really oily lids lol! I had no trouble at all. The color lasted 10 hours and came right off for me. Maybe I just got lucky?

kady-tee

i used baby oil to get the liquidlast liner off. it worked well for me. i usually use water-based make-up remover, but it doesnt get this liner off, so its the only time i'll use oil.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninabruja
why are they so tiny? i wish there was more in the tube!

It's a hygeine thing - liquid liners are generally portioned out so there is an average of 3 months worth of product in the tube. Liquid liner, like mascara, should be binned after three months to prevent bacterial infections and other nasty surprises.
smiles.gif

giz2000

I am very impressed by these...we had a lot of prom appointments today and I used the Liquid Lasts on everyone (even myself)...the staying power is impressive, and I was able to remove it with cleansing oil on a q-tip...I will be stocking up on a few colors...
smiles.gif

luckyme

Mine came right off with a swipe of Ponds Bare and Repair eye mu remover! I love them! Especially the orange one. So pretty with my blue eyes.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra14
pugmommy, I LOVE your george Carlin quote. Too funny.

I got my liquidlast off with one Almay pad. I must have really oily lids lol! I had no trouble at all. The color lasted 10 hours and came right off for me. Maybe I just got lucky?

I bet that mine will be similar. I have a fabulous orange cleanser that takes everything off and it has no harsh detergents in it at all and it has a touch of orange.

Removes everything so far that is supposed to be waterproof. I will be interested to see how this stuff comes off with it.

greengrin.gif

GreekChick

HEy! I agree that the brush canbe a bit hard to control, but I have a tip: Just use ur 266! Its what i do, i just scrape the 266 on the LiquidLAst brush, pick up color, and apply....the color intensity is the same, and the line is perfect! After that, just clean ur brush with a bit of oily makeup remover to get the color off, then if u want just clean the bursh with shampoo...