Post your REAL picture... No makeup, no fancy *bs...

aziajs

I used to have quite a few no makeup pics but I deleted them, I guess. Here is one that makes me laugh everytime I see it. I like it.

P2050028.jpg

NicksWifey

Oook I sorta cheated. I didn't take off my liner/mascara and the man snapped this of me as I was waking up. No
lmao.gif
at me, LOL.

Dsc00139.jpg

And this is the scurry freaking picture. This dates back to January of this year and I was hungover with smeared mascara + liner. I should've done the same as my friend in the pic and taken off my makeup, LOL.

IMG_4787.jpg

red

picture a bit grany as it was taken with the webcam. I have no lipstick on, no eyeshadow, just some residual mascara.

Immagine38.jpg

yummy411

lol... we all are sure makeup fanatics! in our "bare" photos.. we all have on a bit of liner and lipgloss lollol

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
lol... we all are sure makeup fanatics! in our "bare" photos.. we all have on a bit of liner and lipgloss lollol

iagree.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLisa_Smile
iagree.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

yea i was gonna say that... no one has balls enough to go without eyeliner or mascara and gloss!

Marielle001

Haha, I tried to find some closer photos. The limbo one makes me happy. In the picture with my friend I have the dark hair.

BeautyPsycho

Here is my pic, summer '06.
I was blow drying my hair after a shower (so- no makeup whatsoever) and my boyfriend and his friends take my hairdryer and start blowing in my face saying "this is how they do photo-shoots, you are a model" and snapping pics... ahhaha my big smile tells you it was fun and funny
clap.gif

PS. I just realized my lips are shiny, so I probably have chopstick on.

flowerhead

The last picture of me taken with no makeup...No wonder I look shy!
CB137_09.jpg

Taken last August on holiday in Italy, which explains the tan...Actually, I think I have some eyeliner smudged on the inner corners!

Latest posts