Post your REAL picture... No makeup, no fancy *bs...

Marmaladie

n822230132_1055288_2012.jpg

This is me!

belldandy13

i took this off of my brother's macbook so the lighting is really poor!

so here i am, with no makeup on my face whatsoever. y'all look so gorgeous without makeup i wish i looked as good (especially faifai dayam girl!)
eeksign.gif

nomu.jpg

UGH!

wolfsong

Quote:
Originally Posted by belldandy13
i took this off of my brother's macbook so the lighting is really poor!

so here i am, with no makeup on my face whatsoever. y'all look so gorgeous without makeup i wish i looked as good (especially faifai dayam girl!)
eeksign.gif

nomu.jpg

UGH!

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about - you look stunning! A bit of bed head going on though
tong.gif

meiming

belldandy you are soo pretty. But I have to say, the computer glow gives your skin an unearthly/ghostly cast to me (not meant to be bad)

kuuipo1207

Oh boy. I suppose if everyone else has the balls to put their bare nakeey pictures up, I can too. Took this pic the day after I got my hair done in September. Not a lick of makeup on...Brace yourselves...this could get ugly. haha!

1957117984_5cf3ef37f9.jpg

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
i think i maybe had a little something on my eyes, but this is as good as it gets hehe
6o1jy8o.jpg

Gorgeous! You such an infectious smile, and really pretty eyes!!!
greengrin.gif

VeXedPiNk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuipo1207
Oh boy. I suppose if everyone else has the balls to put their bare nakeey pictures up, I can too. Took this pic the day after I got my hair done in September. Not a lick of makeup on...Brace yourselves...this could get ugly. haha!

1957117984_5cf3ef37f9.jpg

You look gorgeous!

Willa

That's me, back in january
No makeup, maybe some lipstick but that's it.
I'm not a fan of taking pictures but I did it back then because I just had my hair cut.
smiles.gif

appartjanv07017.jpg

glamdoll

This is me with no makeup of even my hair done!! (except my bangs, you will never catch me w/ curly bangs) so yeah.. dont get too scared..
IMG_1753.jpg

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
my skin is still pretty gross...but it's trying, so don't make too much fun.
winks.gif

IMG_2711.jpg

You 're so cute!!!!

OliviaChristine

I really had to dig to find a photo of me with NO makeup at all
lmao.gif

But, I realized that I was makeup-free for most of my trip to Rome...too busy sightseeing to wear makeup!

nomakeup.jpg