Post your REAL picture... No makeup, no fancy *bs...

ivorygleam

no makeup, in natural light:
1207675391_79c88fb27c.jpg

kimmy

i must be feeling confident today because this posting of a makeup-free image is totally out of character for me...for obvious reasons.
lol.gif

IMG_1496.jpg

makeupgal

You cannot make this the "only time you'll be here". We want to see you again you little hottie, you! And no, I will NOT post a pic of myself with no makeup on.

MarieLisa_Smile

Alert! Alert! Alert! Alert!
type.gif
Please do as I say. Back away from the computer. I do repeat back away from the computer.
type.gif

ilooknasty.jpg
VS.
mee.jpg

Do you see the differences? I look so nasty looking without make-up.. so Pale. The one with make-up I look a whole lot better
lmao.gif

What do you guys think?

I hate going somewhere without make-up.. Might scare the people.. Rawwr.
rofl.gif

meiming

I have tons of pics with no makeup...only started using it sparingly lately, but it was hard to find a decent one =P So...here you go
smiles.gif
This is a picture of me back in Feb with my friend's new baby.

QTAllStarGurl

OHHHH my gosh!!! I can't believe im posting these...ugh i think i look fugly w/o makeup..that may have to do with the fact that ppl have asked me if i was sick when i didnt wear makeup...not so good
ssad.gif
...oh well so i took these one nite rite b4 bed b/c thats the only time i dont have makeup on lol
P9050211.jpg

ok this one i have contacts nd concealer nd sum face stuff on my friend took it while i was on the phone grrr thats why i have that weird look on my face lmao
P9100262.jpg

wolfsong

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTAllStarGurl
OHHHH my gosh!!! I can't believe im posting these...ugh i think i look fugly w/o makeup..that may have to do with the fact that ppl have asked me if i was sick when i didnt wear makeup...not so good
ssad.gif
...oh well so i took these one nite rite b4 bed b/c thats the only time i dont have makeup on lol
P9050211.jpg

ok this one i have contacts nd concealer nd sum face stuff on my friend took it while i was on the phone grrr thats why i have that weird look on my face lmao
P9100262.jpg

Are you kidding? You look beautiful - your eyes and lips are stunning!

YvetteJeannine

Aw geeze, Jamie....OUCH!!!!!!!! That eye looks like it's sore
ssad.gif
Last week I was that sick, too...so I can relate...Ya still look perty, though
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
me = sick as a DOG in this picture. AND had viral infections in BOTH eyes.

343593a8.jpg

Latest posts