Post your 'Sephora inspired' brush holders

VDUB*BELLA

Thanks to EnKore
I loooooooove it
Everything was on sale at Michaels and I added the yellow marbles to make it pretty
thmbup.gif
(on sale too!)

Here it is!

For those that dont know everything you need to know is here:
YouTube - Sephora Inspired Brush Holder

2306748352_2eec232e84_o.jpg

2305947671_7a742d9f87_o.jpg

SoSoAmazin

Ooh I like how you put those colored stones on the bottom! I wanna do that to mine now too! hehe
winks.gif

gigglegirl

LOL I also made one last year from EnKore's inspiration (which I found out was also Sephora but I've never been so I didn't know)

Here's mine:

LOL and I did the marbles on the bottom too, just mine were ruby red. I had bought another bag of baby blue ones, will have to see when I get more brushes how I'm going to break it up and if I want the same colours or different.
smiles.gif

user79

Wow, 1st poster has a lot of brushes!

I made one too, it's very convenient! But I did my own "spin" of it.
winks.gif
I will have to take a pic later and post it.

Esperanza

That's neat! I was planning to make my own brush holders as well and I already bought the little granulates. Just have to find nice cups/pots to put them in now
smiles.gif

aziajs

I would love to make this but I can't find the Colorfil, which is the small palstic beads, to do it. I called Michael's and they said they don't carry it. I tried a place online but they were sold out. I would love to find a retail location in my area so I can just go and pick it up.

Esperanza

I've found mine in a local Art & Craft store: it's a packet of 500g, from Glorex of Switzerland and it's called GRANULEX. It's used to make babys & clowns and to replace filling material.
I think you could find them in garden centres, because it's used to fill flower vases as well.

user79

Here's mine!

brush-holder1.jpg

brush-holder-2.jpg

I need to get one more package of the light pink granules so it comes up a bit higher. It looks like a pink layer cake.
winks.gif

Mine aren't the exact same beads as Enkore used either, but that's ok, I think mine looks prettier! Hehe...mine are sort of like granules....kind of like sand. If you want to go the super cheap method, I know someone who posted pics and she had used plain old rice, it worked equally as well.

Please read:I've had quite a few messages from people asking about the sand stuff I used in my vase. I do not recall the name as I threw the packaging away so please do not PM me to ask what it is called. It came in a plastic screw-top container and I bought it at a well-stocked craft & hobby store in Switzerland. I also saw a similar product at a larger garden & florist shop, I think some people use it in vases but I am not sure.

gullygabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Here's mine!

brush-holder1.jpg

brush-holder-2.jpg

I need to get one more package of the light pink granules so it comes up a bit higher. It looks like a pink layer cake.
winks.gif

Mine aren't the exact same beads as Enkore used either, but that's ok, I think mine looks prettier! Hehe...mine are sort of like granules....kind of like sand. If you want to go the super cheap method, I know someone who posted pics and she had used plain old rice, it worked equally as well.

that is sooo pretty!!!
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

Esperanza

That is really nice! And how cute with the little butterflies in it
smiles.gif
I went to Ikea this morning to buy some coloured beads or coloured sand but didn't find any... I need to go to the craft store again!

smellyocheese

Quote:
Here's mine!

winks.gif

your holder is just adorable!

RICE!! tht's an excellent idea!! next I should find out how I'm gonna dye rice. yay!! *super stoked*

VDUB*BELLA

oooooooooooooooooh nice one Miss! Love the idea
They had coloured sand at Michaels but it was boring colours

eye_pr0mise

i just bought my stuff, imma set it up tomorrow.
i know it wont take long, but i wanna get my brushes
cleaned and dried and all that great stuff so it can
go into its newwww home :)

BlueRose

Quote:
Here's mine!

brush-holder1.jpg

brush-holder-2.jpg

winks.gif

thats so cute, I like the colors you chose and with those butterflies it's more cuter ^^,

FantaZ

I love the Sephora style brush holders but I'm having a hard time finding the floral fillers...

My room gets dusty so I'm thinking of getting those acrylic containers that have a cover.

Latest posts