prep and prime beauty balm spy 35

Mac-Guy

Grrrr. Oh well. Maybe sooon it will be online and in compact form.
I would still ask at the Pro store. Sometimes they have new collections but forget (!) to put them out :)

I still wouldn't be surprised if these were online only.

Did you have the BB balm before and just want to try out the compact? I'm quite happy with the tube version.

mousygiggles

I have had the tube before but it busted when I flew to DC last. I am looking for the compact to be a little sturdier for travel.

Edelmc

I would still ask at the Pro store. Sometimes they have new collections but forget (!) to put them out :) I still wouldn't be surprised if these were online only. Did you have the BB balm before and just want to try out the compact? I'm quite happy with the tube version.
I don't think this is an online exclusive. My local store said they are getting it either the first Thursday of September or October and we don't have an option of ordering online in Ireland

RayannaBanana

I don't think this is an online exclusive. My local store said they are getting it either the first Thursday of September or October and we don't have an option of ordering online in Ireland
So is it going on the regular site this week? Everyone had the 16th as the store date, so I thought it would be online today.

MACadddict

im hoping it launches online before thursday!
clapping.gif

corinne27

im a little confused as to what exactly a "beauty balm" is..... how is it differenet from a tinted moisturizer or primer?

RayannaBanana

Apparently this is only available on the US site right now and won't be available in Canada until December according to the MAC Chat I did. Why does it have to be different!?

Odelia

Apparently this is only available on the US site right now and won't be available in Canada until December according to the MAC Chat I did. Why does it have to be different!?
That's so so weird. It makes NO sense. Well...that's disappointing news :(

Mac-Guy

Maybe it has to do with the ingredients. It was the same with the original MAC BB. But you got that one through a CP, right?

Latest posts