prep and prime beauty balm spy 35

martiangurll

It is under Primer.
Good to know. The SA at my local MAC store (Colorado) said it would be available in late August in store for anyone who wants to sample before they buy...not sure how accurate that is but she sounded like she knew what she was talking about

Mac-Guy

Good to know. The SA at my local MAC store (Colorado) said it would be available in late August in store for anyone who wants to sample before they buy...not sure how accurate that is but she sounded like she knew what she was talking about
It's about time that it is available in store.

RayannaBanana

MAC facebook page said it'll be available this fall in Canada, so I don't know which is the right answer. This fall or December.

martiangurll

I almost bought one, then I decided to just stick with my Bare Minerals primer until someone can actually convince me that these US based BB actually do something beneficial (besides SPF) for the skin...

Mac-Guy

mac guy would light work for nc20?
Light is more NW-based (pink) whereas Light Plus seem more yellow-toned. If you can, swatch it in person, but my best guess (without knowing your complexion) that LP might be better for you.

RayannaBanana

Has anyone tried or reviewed these yet?

It says "coming soon" on the Canadian site!

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/9471/17377/Video/Hydrated-Youthful-Skin/Prep-Prime-BB-Beauty-Balm-SPF-35/index.tmpl

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Can someone tell me if the Beauty Balm has a scent to it? I would love to try it, but I'm sensitive to scented face products.

Mac-Guy

Has anyone tried or reviewed these yet?

It says "coming soon" on the Canadian site!

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/9471/17377/Video/Hydrated-Youthful-Skin/Prep-Prime-BB-Beauty-Balm-SPF-35/index.tmpl
How bizarre that Canada only gets two shades instead of the three released in the US.

gracie90

I just did a Live Chat to investigate face primers, and the girl wholeheartedly recommended this! I am excited to try it when it comes out in a week or so!

Mac-Guy

I just did a Live Chat to investigate face primers, and the girl wholeheartedly recommended this! I am excited to try it when it comes out in a week or so!
Are you getting the compacts too? They seem to be missing in the US.

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Guy Are you getting the compacts too? They seem to be missing in the US.

I'm not sure - she didn't say whether it was tube or compact! I may live chat again to find out. Which do you prefer?

MACina

Maybe it is like a "fluid foundation" and a "compact foundation" only with the BB formula
th_dunno.gif