6 modern browns
paramount
taupe
fresh brew
frenzy
half n half
peachstock

LMD84

very cool! sadly i won't be able to buy though because i have many of the shades already! doh! but it's perfect for those wanting to try more from the perm line :)

Carriee

I want the oranges, pinks, and reds
heart.gif

PixieDancer

Browns, Oranges, and Pinks for me please! Even though I already have some of these shades, it'll be SO nice to have them compact enough to travel with for work! I'll get to bring MORE lippies with me in a fraction of the space! Mac-Guy... Are you going to grab them all!!??

Mac-Guy

Browns, Oranges, and Pinks for me please! Even though I already have some of these shades, it'll be SO nice to have them compact enough to travel with for work! I'll get to bring MORE lippies with me in a fraction of the space! Mac-Guy... Are you going to grab them all!!??
Just Modern Brown to get started.

PixieDancer

Just Modern Brown to get started.
I thought for sure you'd want more for all the traveling you do... I'm sure once you get your Brown you'll be sucked in for MORE!!! HeeHee They ARE perm so that's good. We can add them to our stash slowly...

martiangurll

I would want Pinks and Violets if I didn't already hoard those colors. Orange and brown I have been slower to assimilate.

pocketmouse

Wow! I definitely want the pink. The red, orange, and plum ones sound really nice too. Such a great idea -- thanks for the info!

Audrey C

It's a great idea, but I'd be duping items in the colour families I like. I like to apply lipstick from the tube; I don't love lip brushes.

I'd love it if they did this with the perm e/s!

Latest posts