PRO LIP PALETTE

Prettypackages

I know my collection isn't huge, but I look at new items being launched and I can usually find a pretty near proxy in my stash. I love red lippies, but how many more hues do I need beyond the six I have and the pro palette? I can even make custom blends with those. Same with plums; I love those for fall but I have about 10 (including the palette). I was planning to buy the orange palette but with the number of corals/oranges I have I think I'll pass until spring when I start reaching for those shades again. Blush? We won't even talk about that. The NARS blush palette doesn't count as six new ones, right?
blush-anim-cl.gif

E/S? Two full MAC palettes, maybe a half dozen singles, two of the new SS duos, a few paint pots and a ridiculous amount of l'Oreal Infalliibles. I'm not seeing many shades that I like that I don't already have a couple of versions of. I have slight variants for too many shades already.

I only have a couple of MSF but I'm not much of a highlight person so with Albatross and the Pearlmatte I'm set.

It's not that I'm against buying more; I just feel like a kid with a big baseball card collection. Got it, got it, got it....

I'm hoping to get Yung Rapunxel and the Marilyn BP but I can't wear any more lippies, blush or e/s. Maybe the holiday collection will tempt me. :)
I'm starting to re-evaulate and do the same thing. I'm not a mua, so why the need for every shade of taupe, brown, gold e/s? LOL

I have 6 red glosses that on my hand, I can't see the differences. Maybe a slight sparkle, but really? LOL

I really want these, but can't decide if I need them. I prefer putting lipstick on out of the tube too. But these are so darned cute!

Audrey C

I have 6 red glosses that on my head, I can't see the differences. Maybe a slight sparkle, but really? LOL
I really want these, but can't decide if I need them. I prefer putting lipstick on out of the tube too. But these are so darned cute!
I have all I can use right now, I really do. I rearranged my drawer yesterday and really confirmed for myself that I have too much already. I have tons to play with and enjoy so that's exactly what I'm going to do. Once I finish a few lippies and glosses I won't feel bad about adding more. If I don't stop buying, I'll just end up BTM'ing half used product. I don't like doing that. Besides, I can enjoy everyone else's swatches and take pleasure in your hauls without feeling the need to add stuff personally.
friends.gif

Besides, we have two largish home improvement projects in the works - the front and back of the house. My collection has been my play money, but I'd rather pimp out my what will be my fabulous new deck. I LOVE LOVE LOVE planning and enjoying renos.
yahoo.gif

Prettypackages

I'm not too excited about that palette.. I've gotta see the other palettes swatched. Especially the one with the purple lippie ^_^ *Team Purple*
I might convince myself to by the purple palette since I'm just now joining the purple team this year.

Will these be in prostores?

chinablaq

As some may know the palettes are now on pro. But here are some swatches from 3 of the 5 that I picked up a couple of months ago...​
6 Preferred Pinks, 6 Select Plums, 6 Editorial Reds​
Violetta, Creme De La Femme, Lovelorn, Show Orchid, Please Me, Pretty Please​

Cyber, Amorous, Twig, Hang Up, Captive, Verve​
Russian Red, Lady Danger, Dare You, Ruby Woo, Mac Red, On Hold​

kimibos

As some may know the palettes are now on pro. But here are some swatches from 3 of the 5 that I picked up a couple of months ago...​
thanks for the swatches, now they are on the regular site too!!! i love the look of the select plums

chinablaq

Select Plums is one of my favs at the moment. Just got the Spring Palette as well. Can't wait to try that one out!