PRO LIP PALETTE

Mac-Guy

It's a great idea, but I'd be duping items in the colour families I like. I like to apply lipstick from the tube; I don't love lip brushes.

I'd love it if they did this with the perm e/s!
You can already do this: Just build your own quad :)

Audrey C

You can already do this: Just build your own quad :)
LOL - I have a couple of those. I'm being high maintenance and wishing for six.
cutey.gif

Mac-Guy

no i mean shelf life
I expect to use those up within six months or less. At least, this is how long the Spring palette lasted (I still have the orange and the lavender shade though). Actually, I wish there was more product, but getting six great perm lippies in one palette is an awesome idea.

pocketmouse

Well these should be up within the next couple weeks
eyelove.gif
I'll be able to order one over the phone even though I'm not a pro member, yea?

MRV

I actually don't have any reds from the red palette. This palette would be a good idea to get them all, but there are 3 blue reds... I donno. The orange palette is looking good, too, but I already have Crosswires and So Chaud
001_unsure.gif

pocketmouse

theres pictures of these up on temptalia now :)
Thanks :) They look so nice! I can't wait to get the pink palette -- I've been kicking myself for not having Violetta or Show Orchid yet, and the other colors look really nice in the photos I've seen. I might try to order the red palette too once I've got a little bit more spending money, I was terrifed of reds until I bought and fell in love with Rocker. It's gonna be a lipstick mixing frenzy
cheerleader.gif

purplerinne

omg I'm so going to get these! I have a pro store near me if anyone wants me to grab it for them. and coincidence that I'll be in the pro area when they come out!! yessss

MACadddict

omg I'm so going to get these! I have a pro store near me if anyone wants me to grab it for them. and coincidence that I'll be in the pro area when they come out!! yessss
When are you going? I'd love the pink one or possibly the reds one :eyelove:

PRESIDENTslim

does anyone know when these will be online? I called the Mac pro store in orlando nd they got them in store today! im bummed. I wanted to place my order online...