Project Runway

MAC_Whore

I am so excited. So is my hubby, btw. Oh, yeah, he'll admit to it. He loves the show.

I tried to get into the replacement fashion show on Bravo and just couldn't do it. Isaac is OK, but Tim Gunn is irreplaceable.

Confession: I am slightly weirded out by having to watch it on the uber-chick channel, Lifetime. You know, home of the channel that makes movies about a woman getting orphaned, raped, robbed, mugged, fired, terminally ill and dumped all within the same hour. lol

Anyone else set to watch tonight?

breezybabe89

OMG! I'm so excited for it! I'm also pretty excited to see the follow up show Models of the Runway! Today day has been the best day, first Makeup Art Cosmetics launches and tonight Project Runway!

Face2Mac

I love project runway, too.

I couldn't get into the Isaac show either, I kept forgetting when it came on. I want the makeup show to come back but give up more behind the scenes work.

This and Bigbrother tonight, means a full night in my household.

MAC_Whore

There is a Project Runway all star challenge show from 8-10, then Project Runway from 10-11, then 11-11:30 is Models of the Runway. We are getting our fash on tonight, yo!

alka1

Boo! I'm excited about its return but Project Runway should go back to Bravo
ssad.gif

I hate all the new Bravo shows (Miami Social, Prep Kids, etc.) The only one worth watching now is The D-List w/ Kathy Griffin and the OC Housewives of course.

MrsRjizzle

I am beyond excited for this! I almost cried when it was originally cancelled! So glad lifetime picked it up! Its fun to see the show in a new city too!! Love Love Love Tim Gunn!

RedRibbon

I'm not from America but we've been getting series 3 over here in the UK recently and I love this show. Whilst I was on insomniac mode I found that they had series 4 on at about 1am and I saw the one show where they made clothes from Hersheys food. I loved the corset made from the laces..

They should really screen season 4 here at peak time.

MsCera

I am so excited!!! I too was put off a bit by it being shown on Lifetime now, but it's all good. Finally it's back!!!!

MzzRach

Lindsay Lohan as a judge? Seriously?

Not hating on LL, I was just surprised to see her on the panel.

Shadowy Lady

I freakin love Project Runway!!! It's the only TV show I watch regularly, non of the other ones do it for me. I got my husband hooked on it too.

The only bad thing is, we don't get to watch it at the same time as the folks in the US
ssad.gif
We get about a month after it already started in the US...at least this is how it's been since the beginning
ssad.gif
I'm annoyed coz we get all the other shows that I dislike like American Idol, Ugly Betty, ...but not Project Runway
ssad.gif
(

MrsRjizzle

I loved the challenge show with the old contestents. It was fun to see everyone again. I love Daniel. But Kato is amazing. her looks for last night were no exception.

The Runway Model show afterward was pretty interesting too. Its the second side to the story!

As for the project runway show I am so excited to see more. Not sure who the favorites are yet!

hrockstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
Boo! I'm excited about its return but Project Runway should go back to Bravo
ssad.gif

ok..i'm not losing my mind. when i set it to record i was like "Lifetime? wasn't it on Bravo?" I really didn't remember watching it on lifetime and now i know i wasn't! Thanks! LOL

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
I loved the challenge show with the old contestents. It was fun to see everyone again. I love Daniel. But Kato is amazing. her looks for last night were no exception.

The Runway Model show afterward was pretty interesting too. Its the second side to the story!

As for the project runway show I am so excited to see more. Not sure who the favorites are yet!

Kato is beyond AMAZING!! I would die to own any one of the looks she put on the runway... ok maybe not that pants set, but that only b/c I don't really show my belly. That restaurant dress????
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

I haven't decided how I feel about the new contestant yet. I'll have to wait a few weeks and see.

hawaii02

I watched the challenge show. My husband I were debating a lot of the picks that the designers thought were fabulous. Kato should have won!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Kato is beyond AMAZING!! I would die to own any one of the looks she put on the runway... ok maybe not that pants set, but that only b/c I don't really show my belly. That restaurant dress????
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

I haven't decided how I feel about the new contestant yet. I'll have to wait a few weeks and see.

I know!! I loved the pant suit. But I know what you mean! The dress. YES Super fabulous. Could you tell how mad she was though at the end. You could see it written across her face with a permanent marker when she got sent home...
nonono.gif

She deserved to win.. in my opinion of course
smiles.gif
We will see her again though.
cutey.gif

cupcake_x

^I agree, Korto's collection was the best in the all-star challenge! I was so upset Mychael lost too, he was one of my favorites.

Latest posts