Project Runway

Goat Goat Etc.

Oh God, Victor's the second out!?

Oh please, again another season with a winner with a collection that is so-so!
blink.gif
wtff.gif
nope.gif

God damn producers

MAChostage

Ok, my thoughts:

• I teared up like a mug when Kim's collection came down the runway. It's almost like she was my kid and I was a proud parent or something. I was just so proud of her! But why did she leave that bubble skirt in there? Maybe it's just me but that bad boy looks like there is something wrong with it in the front. Obviously that's part of its appeal to her, but I just can't get with it.
  • I.WILL.NEVER.LIKE.JOSH. I know I say it all the time, but he really, really rubs me the wrong way. He is King Hater, wears his feelings on his sleeve, and just plain gets on my nerves with all his "it should have been me" sentiments. Glad he didn't win. I didn't understand his collection, have never really "gotten" his point of view and can't, for the life of me, understand how the judges fawn over him the way that they do. Those shorts... c'mon now! What was up with those? I didn't care for his collection at all.
  • I thought that Victor's collection was decent. And you're right, Goat, that white, bubble embellished jacket of his is *very* reminiscent of that Gaga jacket. I'm not worried about Victor, he'll do fine on his own.
  • I don't mind that Anya won. I'm kind of in agreement with Michael Kors in his statement that he could envision an Anya, shoe, handbag, jewelry, etc. I think that she really does have a keen eye and a good vision. I believe her future is going to be very bright. I also agree that she needs to quit leaning on the plunging caftans.

Is anybody watching Project Accessory? (Just noticed again where Goat mentioned it.) I DVR'ed the first episode, plan to watch it today. I still need to watch the "After the Runway" show, which I also DVR'ed.

sinergy

from the way they were fawning over Anya all season I figured she would win. its like american idol already, you can predict the mediocre winner by the second episode. =/ on to top chef for me!! and i have been wanting to watch project accessory but havent been able to dvr yet i keep missing it. so ill try and set that to record see how it turns out.