Project Runway

singer82

Mondo should have won!!!! Gretchen's clothes are SO boring and ugly! I am pissed.
I think Michaels tears were very real. He got no support from his family and had everyone on the show saying shitty things about him. I can see why it was so emotional for him.

Camnagem

I'm totally disappointed.

Watching Nina and MK fight for Gretchen was infuriating. How can they possibly think Gretchen's clothes are more "forward thinking" than Mondo's?!? The entire season they've been praising him for his unique, current looks and (minus the first 2 challenges) chastising her for boring, bland clothes...and this is how it turns out? Wow.

Heidi and even Jessica were really trying to push for Mondo, and somehow lost. Whatever. I'm so turned off by this result. Not because my favorite lost (they almost always lose, lol), but because I just don't understand how fast they flip-flopped on Gretchen.

Really PR people? Really?!? C'mon man!

sinergy

yea i wasnt too happy with gretchen wining, i think her collection was pretty but simple. wow factor was mando all the way, it was a surprise to me the way the judges went. booo.

KimmyAnn_678

Does anyone besides granola hippies and old ladies want to wear Gretchen's clothes? Some of Mondo's pieces were a little "young" compared to what is usually designed on PR, but nothing a hip 20-something wouldn't wear.

Mondo I could see doing something and going somewhere with the prize $ from PR. I want to see what else he will design and what ideas he comes up with the future.

Gretchen I can not picture designing anything else than flowing, boring granola clothes forever into the future. Shades of brown, khaki, moss green, tan, ecru. Bor-ing.

Goat Goat Etc.

All though Burt's been kinda of stubborn, I admire the fact he does not give a shit about other designers and their attitudes.
He's not picking fights or wasting his energy talking about them during his interviews (I may be speaking too soon).
He can and can't make clothes but I just admire that he can just cut to the chase. I've heard being honest the way he is comes with age.

openexpression

I can't believe you like Burt. He is very condescending to me. None of the contestants appear to have "star quality" yet. The only one I kinda like as far as consistency is Anya.

Goat Goat Etc.

I can't believe you like Burt. He is very condescending to me. None of the contestants appear to have "star quality" yet. The only one I kinda like as far as consistency is Anya
Yeah dude, I like his attitude honestly. And I only feel he's condescending when his ideas aren't being accepted.

Now if you want to talk condescending: Josh, Vicktor, and Anthony. Three of the bitchiest queens

Goat Goat Etc.

You know what Oliver? F**k you! Breasts are a problem? Seriously the average size in America is 14-16. Why don't these designers work on size and dimension EVER? You're going to be making clothes for real shapely people someday-jesus! And the shows been on for how many years? That a real person challenge should be no surprise? I know in school they train you for one size but........aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
smash.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

And Laura the chatty rich bitch? So opinionated! No wonder she is friend's with Josh. Two betches! Sorry if others don't meet your standards-wish they could have had your upbringing and opportunities! I hear money can help with things like that.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Kinda was interested and uninterested in this challenge. I liked the white pants but agree about the brown suede parts- and the white landing strip zipper made me laugh.