Question: Best nude pink lipstick/lipgloss

VDUB*BELLA

Re: pale pink/nude lips

yes Hue is a nice nude pink same with Aloof (if you can find it) also check out Pretty Please, Plink! and Politely Pink which are all lustures so depending on how pigmented your lips are you might want to put Myth or Fleshpot (both satin) underneath first to get the desired pink/nude lips

Re: pale pink/nude lips

i'm suggesting MAC L/s in myth, freckletone (sheer nude), peachy tone (something called peachy, forgot the shade sorry) this is skin color..

for a pinkish and slight brownish undertone L/s from MAC: viva glam IV, blankety

for pale pink : giddy, angel, fabby (i tested this, looks nice pale pink on me), pinkydee (sheer pale pink)

hope this helps
winks.gif

User49

pink lipstick recs like hue/snob/myth

I've got some back2macs to take back. I know people always always post recs for pink lips, I have searched the forums. .. but i couldn't help post. I'm in love with Hue and Myth and Snob lipsticks. What others do you think are almost the same?

I've got bombshell/angel/freckletone/jubilee/pink nouveau/brew/honeylove/lovelorn...

I need to make up my mind!...

What are some other great nude pinks?? I was thinking of trying pink plaid ? xx

DirtyPlum

Re: pink lipstick recs like hue/snob/myth

Pink plaid, please me, saint germain, kinda sexy.

Staff arent allowed to B2M
ssad.gif

nunu

my original thought when i looked at what you already have was kinda sexy as well, i love that colour! I also second please me.

Amaranth

Aside from what's already suggested, you may like Pretty Please. It's not really nude, but it's a really pretty pastel, semi-shimmery pink.

VDUB*BELLA

^^ Agreed.

If you love Hue (my fave), Myth (my second fave) then you will LOVE Pretty Please. Also check out Politely Pink

aimee

You have the same Lipstick taste like me
smiles.gif
woot haha

if you like lustres
Pretty Please and Plink

amplified
blankety

matte
pink plaid

mariecinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ella_
On me, it's brownish.

Its brownish on me too. =\

Does anyone have any tips for making it pinker?