Question: Best nude pink lipstick/lipgloss

wendybird

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecinder
Its brownish on me too. =\

Does anyone have any tips for making it pinker?

Perhaps apply a sheerer coat and use a pink lipliner underneath?
th_dunno.gif

pinklips1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
I have lots of those!! The bests are lipglasses in Cultured and Courting Rose.

i agree too!!! cultured!
yes.gif

kkischer04

I just bought Syrup the other day, its my first "pink" toned l/s...and I love it! Probably becuase its more on the nude side, but I've worn it almost everyday since!

I'll have to try a new lighter pink I think! I wanted to try Angel, but with a l/g

What do you all suggest to go over it?

jennybabey

fleshpot on me looks like a nude with strong baby pink
undertones, IMO! also a drugstore option that works
amazing! bubble gum color juice by l'oreal, it's the perfect
baby pink lip gloss, move over underage lipglass!

erin.coogan

Re: I'm looking for a nude & a pale pink lipstick

They are discontinued but you can find them on ebay! L'oreal shine deluce in coffee blast and bubbleish

minni4bebe

Ok, so I've been looking for a nude l/s FOREVER! I'm NC40 and everyone I try makes me look like a ghost, any suggestions?

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by minni4bebe
Ok, so I've been looking for a nude l/s FOREVER! I'm NC40 and everyone I try makes me look like a ghost, any suggestions?

Definitely try hug me lipstick
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

I'm loving Fleshpot used lightly over lips filled with Bobbi Brown's new Ballet Pink liner. Ballet Pink is her lightest pink liner....despite the impression you'd get from the swatches on her web site!

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by minni4bebe

If you are a nude virgin the following will be better to try first until you get used to the look and then you can progress to the second list.

first list (darker nudes for nc40)
spirit, hug me, jubilee, fanfare, syrup, fabby, faux, velvet teddy

second list (lighter, much better)
freckletone, cherish, pink plaid, 3N, peachstock, kinda sexy, flattering mattene, bare slimshine, patisserie

barbie.doll

I really like the nude/pinkish Viva La Glam VI tinted lipglass.

On the site it describes it as a "warm plum with multi-reflective, multi-dimensional pearl (Frost)" but it looks more like a nude pink imo. I bought it to use over Angel l/s. They're the perfect pair imo.
smiles.gif

amber_j

A MAC MA recommended Midimauve to me and I love it! It's a great pinky nude colour on me (NC50) and went well with my Fafi Eyes 1 look (pink smokey eyes).

Because I have a two-tone top lip and a dark line around both my lips she gave me Hodgepodge to use as a liner, and that gives a good base for the light colour.