Thank you so much!!!
encore.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbonnechick
Plink!

That is the first one that came to mind!
smiles.gif

Pink_minx

^Yup I have to say Plink! thats the first lipstick I bought from MAC and its such a pretty pink color.

Jennifer Mcfly

Need some baby pink gloss recs please?

So, I posted a FOTD where I wasn't too thrilled with the lip color. I could quite place what I thought would look best. But after much thought, I've decided I need something similar to C-Thru but more pink/cool toned. I don't wear lipstick so just gloss recs please.

Thanks speckies!!
greengrin.gif

YOOTOPiA

oyster girl and fleur de light are the ones i reach for when i want something nude like cthru but with a hint a pink

REYNALD0C

Try Flowerosophy, I like it, but its a smidge too plain for me. Im gonna return it today for something else.

Jennifer Mcfly

Thanks for all the recs! I went to mac last night and swatched every freakin' baby pink color I could find. I had such a hard time. I must've went through 30 of the disposable lip testers. I finally settled on Dreamy.
I really liked Cultured, but remembered I have such a hard time with C-thru getting gunky on my lips...so I wanted to avoid that. I may one day go back and get it. I also liked Luminary lustreglass, I might get that one day as well.
I'm really happy with Dreamy, can't wait to post a FOTD using it
smiles.gif

Thanks girls, for all the help!!

kimmy

oyster girl lipglass and heartthrob lipglass (if you can get your hands on it)! i'm really not a big fan of lipglasses because i think they're too sticky and they feel kind of nasty, but these two...i LOVE! use one or both almost daily. luminary lustreglass is amazing (as you said) and i think it'd look beautiful on you!

if you're not looking exclusively for mac, you could try nars orgasm or turkish delight lipgloss. giza and babe lipglosses from nars might also suit your fancy. besame's vanilla glaze has a pinkish tint that i think would be beautiful with your skintone
winks.gif
then there's always sephora's super shimmer gloss in precious pink, sugar coat and pretty berry!

or if you want to go drugstore brands, check out milani's nothing sweet lottalip gloss, dreamy glow glosstube, shimmery glow glosstube, jewels lipgloss, tres pink lipgloss, crystals lipgloss (and EXACT match to mac's heartthrob lipglass only a better, smoother texture), innocent crystalgloss, sweet dreams crystal gloss or whisper crystal gloss (alos very similar to heartthrob).

ehhh...yeah i'm kind of a whore for pale pink lip products hahahaha
tong.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
oyster girl lipglass and heartthrob lipglass (if you can get your hands on it)! i'm really not a big fan of lipglasses because i think they're too sticky and they feel kind of nasty, but these two...i LOVE! use one or both almost daily. luminary lustreglass is amazing (as you said) and i think it'd look beautiful on you!

if you're not looking exclusively for mac, you could try nars orgasm or turkish delight lipgloss. giza and babe lipglosses from nars might also suit your fancy. besame's vanilla glaze has a pinkish tint that i think would be beautiful with your skintone
winks.gif
then there's always sephora's super shimmer gloss in precious pink, sugar coat and pretty berry!

or if you want to go drugstore brands, check out milani's nothing sweet lottalip gloss, dreamy glow glosstube, shimmery glow glosstube, jewels lipgloss, tres pink lipgloss, crystals lipgloss (and EXACT match to mac's heartthrob lipglass only a better, smoother texture), innocent crystalgloss, sweet dreams crystal gloss or whisper crystal gloss (alos very similar to heartthrob).

ehhh...yeah i'm kind of a whore for pale pink lip products hahahaha
tong.gif

Whoa! Thank you, Thank you sooooo much!!!! I'm def. gonna try those recs out! You're the greatest!!
th_worship.gif

Latest posts