Question: Best nude pink lipstick/lipgloss

LatinaRose

i have underage and think it looks sorta "milky" which tends to wash me out. i also have nars turkish delight. nice color, but it disappears sooooo fast.

Patricia

cultured (true baby pink)

oytser girl (if you like c-thru you'll like this one too, they are the same thing but OG is pink instead of beige)

prrr (although it looks peach on some people)

eye_pr0mise

Nars lip gloss !!

okay so im in a rut right now .. im all out of Nars Turkish Delight and im all out of spending money .. "cheaper" suggestions ..
turkish delight is about 23 dollars w/o tax ..

Glitziegal

narsturkishdelight.jpg

Swatch from Nars website.

Judging by the MAC website the closest lipglass would be Dreamy or Cultured.

flowerhead

Re: Baby Pink Lips for Dark Skintones

Personally I don't think it would look good on darker skintones...it would like you've been eating an iced pink donut hehe.

aziajs

Hmmm...well I'm a NW40 and I like to use Prrr and Underage to achieve that look.

I also think that darker skintones can pull off just about anything, it's up to the individual's coloring and a bit of alteration. I think for this look you might want to try a pink that may be a little darker but with still the same overall look.

madamepink78

I think it would look great! Don't use any frost pinks...unless you plan on putting some gloss over it. Will look around for what might look great.

Amaranth

If you wanna go very light pink, Pretty Please can go on very opaque if you want it to. That colour actually looks quite a bit like the one being worn in your example. Pretty Please definitely lighter than my own skin tone (I'm a C3...pretty damn pale), so it'll definitely stick out against your dark skin. You should also try priming or filling your lips with either concealer or pencil first, so it'll be easier to pack on the colour and it won't smudge off as easily.

maxcat

What I'd do is... either get a lipstick as close as possible a match to your skintone, and move one shade pinker. That way it won't look too pasty.
Or... you could also use a concealer or foundation, then use something sheer and pink over top.
Post pics if you get a combo you like!

MisStarrlight

I would say concealer/foundation on your lips w/ a LIGHT layer of a pinky gloss. I probably wouldn't recommend a lipstick cause honestly, most of MAC's pale pink lipsticks look chalky on deeper skintones.

MAC_Pixie04

NARS Sexual Healing lipstick has become my new baby pink. It's warm toned, with a hint of gold, but it still has that sexy nude look to it. It's on the cover of the Sephora catalog...
themeImage.jpg

sexualhealing_cc.jpg

It's GORGEOUS. I don't own it, so I can't do an FOTD or swatch of it (I put it on at work) but I plan on getting it this weekend, I'll try and swatch it for you then.

MAC_Pixie04

I'm sure you could doll, it would just need to be the right shade.

I definitely don't recommend anything opaque or matte, it's only going to make you look like Tyrone Biggums

Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I'm sure you could doll, it would just need to be the right shade.

I definitely don't recommend anything opaque or matte, it's only going to make you look like Tyrone Biggums

Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

Hahahhahahahaa....awesome.