Quick Q: When y'all r getting ready What gets done 1st, Makeup or Hair?

trindee

I do my make up first. I have locs, which are usually pulled back when I do my make up. When my face is finished, I take my hair done and I am ready to go!

Makeup Emporium

Def hair first and then makeup. With the hairdryer, flat iron, steam in bathroom from the shower I don't want to mess up my makeup by sweating!
winks.gif
By the time I'm done the hair I am good and ready for the makeup!

mzreyes

after a shower I do my makeup first so that my hair can dry a little bit.. that way I won't have to blow dry it as much.

celestia

I put product in freshly showered hair and while I wait for it to dry, I do my face. When I'm done I do the rest of my hair.

misha5150

If I have to flat iron my hair before I go somewhere then I do hair first and then makeup, because sometimes I get hot from the heat. But if I'm just doing a touch up on my hair and nothing too dramatic, then I'll do makeup first because I don't like my hair in the way.
th_happy1.gif

__nini

Hair then MU. If I mist my hair or put something in somehow my hairline will be shiny so I handle that, do my makeup and powder into the hairline.

RedRibbon

My hair is usually already done when I'm putting my face on to go out, like I don't specifically wash it as it would take too long and then it foofs up a bit unless I put a million products on it so it's usually a day or so old or I will add some dry shampoo if I don't have time.

If I had to choose, it would be hair first, hairband it back then makeup.

lucki247

I alternate depending on how my hair is going to be. If I am wearing it out and flowing I do my MU first. If it's gonna go up, I do hair first.

Snootus0722

Hair is first, since it's short I put the product in, brush it down then wrap it with a scarf. Then I do make up.

MzKoKoNY

hair first...depending on style and product you want to appply makeup with a clean face without oils or residue...plus if you're using a curling iron..you want the curls to cool down so it locks in the style....so i do my hair first...i use clips to clip away any pieces away from the face..then i apply my makeup..by time my makeup is done..i can fluff/style my hair and i'm done