Real Housewives of NJ

Mizz.Coppertone

oh boy. i havent seen any commercials but i'm expecting super italian tans, animal prints, and french tips galore lol

MissResha

^^LOL i'm wondering what they're gonna hold in their hand in the opening credits? NY chicks had an apple. OC chicks hand an orange. ATL chicks had a peach...

xxsgtigressxx

I know not everyone fits the jersey girl stereotype, but I totally do in a lot of ways (im not going to lie, I tease my hair, use too much hairspray, tan too much although its sunless tan, wear tons of makeup and I LOVE animal print! not animal print everything but i love throwing an animal print accesory into my look hahaha) loll and i kind of think its funny and everyday I thank God that I live in NJ otherwise Im pretty sure people might think that I'm a hooker... jk
smiles.gif

Mizz.Coppertone

i don't want to offend any nj girls, i'm totally just joking, i know not everygirl from there looks like that! lol i'm not from nj but i fit the same look.

trust me i prob look like a hooker sometimes too lol

cupcake_x

I'm from Long Island (in New York) and we're not much better than stereotypical Jersey girls, haha! So I'm no one to judge
lol.gif

brianjenny17

i think cranberry is lol, but im sooo effin exciteddd .. i think the only time i saw something about Jersey was TRUE LIFE: I'm a Jersey Shore Girl &&I was NOT pleased lol, i just want everyone out there hear that our jersey accent isn't as dramatic as people think

User35

Im kinda like a NJ girl...but I live in cali lol. With the tan makeup and animal print, but over here in CA its called a bro hoe.

Since NJ is the garden state maybe they'll be holding like a shovel or rake ? LOL ! haha I dont think so.

Macnarsandlove

YESS!! MY HOME THE BEST STATE IN THE WORLD LOL

just googled for previews and the are classic norther jersey ppl u would see in garden state plaza at saks lol

i love stereotypes

BEA2LS

i wasn't offended by anyone here
smiles.gif

i guess it's because where i live, nobody is like that - i live in central nj, which is weird because in college i argued with people who didn't believe there was a central nj lol (they thought it was only north/south) but i am convinced that the differences between north/south/central/shore is like another world. i personally do not know anyone who has the accent they always use on tv.
i totally love nj though
winks.gif

ashleydawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
YESS!! MY HOME THE BEST STATE IN THE WORLD LOL

just googled for previews and the are classic norther jersey ppl u would see in garden state plaza at saks lol

i love stereotypes

haha yesss i can't wait to find out where its based out of! they could do marlboro by where i live... there's lots of rich jewish mothers that live around here like my roommate's mom and she's HILARIOUS. if she was on it she'd make the whole show lol.

i love the italian lady that's yelling about her family being "thick as thieves" she's gonna put a hit out on their asses!

and one of them is an ex cosmetologist i think!

Macnarsandlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
I know not everyone fits the jersey girl stereotype, but I totally do in a lot of ways (im not going to lie, I tease my hair, use too much hairspray, tan too much although its sunless tan, wear tons of makeup and I LOVE animal print! not animal print everything but i love throwing an animal print accesory into my look hahaha) loll and i kind of think its funny and everyday I thank God that I live in NJ otherwise Im pretty sure people might think that I'm a hooker... jk
smiles.gif

Yeah Im a fan of big hair with way too much hairspray. Im a eyeliner fiend too!!! Pretty sure thats they heavy jersey influence. And we have some of the best style in the country in my opinion. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i wasn't offended by anyone here
smiles.gif

i guess it's because where i live, nobody is like that - i live in central nj, which is weird because in college i argued with people who didn't believe there was a central nj lol (they thought it was only north/south) but i am convinced that the differences between north/south/central/shore is like another world. i personally do not know anyone who has the accent they always use on tv.
i totally love nj though
winks.gif

Yeah Im from the princeton area and ppl from north say Im from south jersey I get mad. South jersey is a different world completly. I love the all my neighbors on here. hahaha

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
Yeah Im a fan of big hair with way too much hairspray. Im a eyeliner fiend too!!! Pretty sure thats they heavy jersey influence. And we have some of the best style in the country in my opinion. lol

Yeah Im from the princeton area and ppl from north say Im from south jersey I get mad. South jersey is a different world completly. I love the all my neighbors on here. hahaha

thanks! it's so funny, i really live in central.. and even south is different because the shore is different from say, cumberland county which is waay country (i actually like it there, because it seems peaceful).
i really love NJ and get a bit protective of it, lol. but it is another world like the which exit jokes doesn't apply to central so much, i'm 7A on the turnpike but thats a stretch and i don't use it often anyway (parkway neither)

abbyquack

Wow, when is this coming out? Maybe their "fruit" will be a processing plant?
lol.gif
j/k! I lived in NJ and philly area for a while so NJ holds a special place in my
heart.gif
! And they've got some very wealthy families there, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a good group of housewives
smiles.gif

ashleydawn

I think a tomato maybe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Wow, when is this coming out? Maybe their "fruit" will be a processing plant?
lol.gif
j/k! I lived in NJ and philly area for a while so NJ holds a special place in my
heart.gif
! And they've got some very wealthy families there, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a good group of housewives
smiles.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydawn
I think a tomato maybe!

i was actually gonna say probably a tomato