Real Housewives of NJ

cupcake_x

NY is definitely good... Especially since that's where I'm from, heehee.

But NJ is so juicy already and everyone is so tacky. I love it!

ashleydawn

MAC sighting on the 2nd episode! lol.

Dina is putting on makeup before her event and she has a MAC compact... Studio Fix or Studio Tech maybe?

I can't wait to see the scene with the table getting flipped whenever it is.

Pizzicata

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydawn
MAC sighting on the 2nd episode! lol.

Dina is putting on makeup before her event and she has a MAC compact... Studio Fix or Studio Tech maybe?

I can't wait to see the scene with the table getting flipped whenever it is.

Oooh, good eyes, I missed that. I find Dina alluring. I'm not sure why, but I think she looks pretty.

Blushbaby

I like Dina - you'd never put her and her daughter together as blood relatives would you?

Theresa is beyond tacky! Urgh her greasy hair, her perma-tan - nasty, nasty, nasty!

Jacqueline looks like her daughters sister. It's uncanny!

The woman who got stood up by the internet guy looks like a brunette version of Joan Rivers!

I'm gutted I'm back in London and won't get to see the rest of the series now :-(

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexycocolatte
its weird but kind reminds me of the sopranos.

Caroline's family has been compared to The Sopranos cos of that "thick as thieves" line (and the rest), and released a statement saying other than being Italian, they're nothing like them. I think it was on E Online I read that.

"My family is as thick as thieves" - just HOW many times have we heard her say this in the commericals?!! We know already!!!!!!!!!!!

cupcake_x

Dina reminds me of Denise Richards. Her voice, the way she moves, speaks, and even looks like her a little.

And yeah, I definitely get that Sopranos vibe from Caroline. Like she's trying to be all tough and mafia-like just because she's Italian and from Jersey.

My favorite so far is the "brunette Joan Rivers"
lol.gif

Pizzicata

Wooo, shit just got real, as they say! Big expose of Danielle revealed, this is what was previewed on last week's episode.

Warning Spoilers!!!

Pretty on the Outside has links to all that has been exposed so far.

Snootus0722

This is my show
th_DANCE.gif
I like this one more than all of the others combined. I'm glad there are others here that watch.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzicata
Wooo, shit just got real, as they say! Big expose of Danielle revealed, this is what was previewed on last week's episode.

Warning Spoilers!!!

Pretty on the Outside has links to all that has been exposed so far.

LOL I loooove prettyontheoutisde, his sketches are HILARIOUS!

Ugh I can't stand Danielle. Ever since she said she needs to find someone to rescue/save her or something like that. Gross.

This and the NYC show are the best ones so far! OC was boring as hell and Atlanta seemed so fake.

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I'm from Long Island (in New York) and we're not much better than stereotypical Jersey girls, haha! So I'm no one to judge
lol.gif

lol, Long Island, Staten Island, New Jersey=Same Shi*!!!!!

CantAffordMAC

I like Jacqueline and think shes really pretty. Theresa's okay too, caroline's hilarious. Dina is kinda ridiculous and sort of bitchy to me. Danielle a wacko and seems kind of like she needs attention, shes annoying but I do think Dina is kind of bullying her, and I think they are all going about the situation in the wrong way. If I was Danielle, Id just elminate myself from the situation altogether.....wouldnt be friends with any of them. I guess she has to for the show, but seriously.....if your friends hate you, whats the point in staying around??

Snootus0722

Okay, is anybody else getting annoyed with Jacq. I think she's sweety but she should smell Danielle's shady @ss by now. Why would she sit down (danielle) and say let's talk about it (the book) but then refuse to answer some of the questions. ack. If your clearing the air then clear it. I can't stand her.

Lauren1981

i'm so glad i found this thread. lol!
i SWORE up and down i wasn't going to watch this one because i thought it would be stupid (i really only like the housewives of new york) but DAMN! lol! i'm loving it!!
yes.gif

is it just me or does teresa look like that yahoo avatar???

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
^They're all so creepy looking
lol.gif

i know right?
dina is pretty to me but damn when she wears her bangs back she looks.......... off
danielle needs to stop trying to make the wings of her eyebrows connect with her hairline. they are damn near vertical! lol!

i like caroline the most right now. 'specially with that cute son of hers (the older one)

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981

danielle needs to stop trying to make the wings of her eyebrows connect with her hairline. they are damn near vertical! lol!

OMG I know!

User35

Im not sure what girl it is but the really tan one with black hair and NO forehead freaks me out. She seems like a sweetie but I cant help but stare at her absent forehead....but hey I have a fivehead so whatever right .

Its like eyebrows..then BAM hairline !

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429
Im not sure what girl it is but the really tan one with black hair and NO forehead freaks me out. She seems like a sweetie but I cant help but stare at her absent forehead....but hey I have a fivehead so whatever right .

Its like eyebrows..then BAM hairline !

that's teresa. lol! i said the same thing to my roommate! her forehead is like an inch long.