Real Housewives of NJ

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I agree with BEA2LS, Jersey is like, all different. Im not from here, Im from Virginia but Ive lived in jersey for 8 years now. North Jersey....never really been up there too much, I know they have the accents but aside from that, I dont know much about it. South jersey is where I am, and its pretty different than what was on the show. Basically its just small boring towns, malls, pizza shop, hoagie shop on every corner........just Jersey. Philly is about 5 minutes from my boyfriend's house, then u have Atlantic City.........theres a lot of different people and towns in Jersey. So maybe the show is accurate to wealthier parts in Northern jersey??

I'm not sure I know some people in wealthy parts of NJ and for the most part, its not as thick as those ppl make it seem. Everyone doesn't have that tri-state accent, but most f us do. Its hard to explain because depening on where u live, it's either u have an accent, like I do, or u just pronouce a couple words here n there that way.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
I'm not sure I know some people in wealthy parts of NJ and for the most part, its not as thick as those ppl make it seem. Everyone doesn't have that tri-state accent, but most f us do. Its hard to explain because depening on where u live, it's either u have an accent, like I do, or u just pronouce a couple words here n there that way.

thats how this guy at my job is. i guess, just going off what i've been reading, he and his wife are not from the same areas of jersey. every now and then with certain words i can hear a little jersey from him but his wife is another story. it's that thick accent all the way.

it's kind of like us (kansas city) and st.louis. we don't have that accent you hear a lot in st.louis (therrr, herrrr, berrrrr,) BUT at the same time not all st.louis people have that accent either.

maybe these women are just from different parts??
who knows
i just can't wait for the reunion
yahoo.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:

i agree.

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981;[B
1681657it's kind of like us (kansas city) and st.louis. we don't have that accent you hear a lot in st.louis (therrr, herrrr, berrrrr,) BUT at the same time not all st.louis people have that accent either.[/b]

maybe these women are just from different parts??
who knows
i just can't wait for the reunion
yahoo.gif

OMG that thurrr herrre nonsense isfor real? LOL I can't imiagine talking to a person who really talked like that, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. I drop the r at the end of a word so I pronounce 'there' like 'they-uh'
shockt.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
OMG that thurrr herrre nonsense isfor real? LOL I can't imiagine talking to a person who really talked like that, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. I drop the r at the end of a word so I pronounce 'there' like 'they-uh'
shockt.gif

i would take your "they-uh" over "therrr" any day. yes, it is VERY for real. lol!! it amazes me because we are only a little over 250 miles apart on the same freakin highway but it's like night and day. i can't stand it (no offense to anyone on here from st.louis) but it still amazes me....

Macnarsandlove

i really do love this show! Danielle had no right to do that at Teresa's dinner party. That was just pure drama. Gotta love the jersey class. And now I just had to show my latest tattoo:
DSC01162-1.jpg

I couldnt help it. Im moving soon and damn it I love this state lol

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
i really do love this show! Danielle had no right to do that at Teresa's dinner party. That was just pure drama. Gotta love the jersey class. And now I just had to show my latest tattoo:
DSC01162-1.jpg

My cousin and I always wanted to get I <3 NY matching tattoos, u know the symbol they have on the shirts and mugs? I think I would do it, although I hate tattoos lol
Nothing like repping where you're from, I've seen so many Yankees, and the Bronx and Harlem tattoos, idk what to do lol

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
DSC01162-1.jpg

love it!!
thmbup.gif

LaGoddess

the table flip was so funny. u could tell teresa's been called an airhead a few times b4 because she took danielle's lil ''pay attention'' comment way too seriously. she's still my fav from this season though, i've had to use lipgloss 2 bribe my lil one too lol.

User35

I am totally addicted to this show...but ladies...come on that drama is ridiculous! Sure it makes for interesting TV but that much drama would make me nuts.

I guess its true money cant buy class. Thats what I was thinking during that whole resturant meltdown.

CantAffordMAC

A lady that comes to my salon, says that she knows one of the producers for the show, and the show got in big trouble for the restaurant scene and flipping over the table... (well duh...u cant just flip stuff over in public lol)

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
A lady that comes to my salon, says that she knows one of the producers for the show, and the show got in big trouble for the restaurant scene and flipping over the table... (well duh...u cant just flip stuff over in public lol)

i was wondering about that. i mean, i didn't think that they just got away with it but i was wondering how the restaurant reacted to having to clean up all that shit

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGoddess
the table flip was so funny. u could tell teresa's been called an airhead a few times b4 because she took danielle's lil ''pay attention'' comment way too seriously. she's still my fav from this season though, i've had to use lipgloss 2 bribe my lil one too lol.

that shit was so ridiculous, right?
i think teresa flipped because danielle has disrespected her a few times too many and she just got fed up with it. plus, it was at a dinner that she was nice enough to invite her to. i don't know about throwing tables but i think i would have at least cussed her out and asked her to leave, ya know?

Snootus0722

Did anyone catch the directors cut (the last supper) there was a part at the very end after everybody left and Danielle was outside talking $hit, about Dina. (something about her house and floors)

I still believe that if given a chance Danielle would screw Jaqs husband, and move right into her house. While I can appreciate Jaq standing up for what's right and not being a puppet,(re: her in-laws) I don't believe she was worth all that, a whole book was written on that $hit she was involved in.. and I don't believe she's owning up to all her dealings, shady b*tch.
jmo.

"youve been engaged 19 times!! you stupid b*tch, you prostitution whoooure" Teresa.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snootus0722

"youve been engaged 19 times!! you stupid b*tch, you prostitution whoooure" Teresa.

i SO want a shirt made with this on it. lol!!!!

all i'm saying is, if she knew she wasn't going to own up to shit, she should have left the book at home. she shouldn't have brought it period but to bring it and start a bunch of shit over MORE lies????
she's lame. a dramatic.
i feel sorry for her daughters

LaGoddess

it is disturbing how much she let her daughters hear. she could atleast wait until they were a bit older to fully explain it to them. but now after being on tv, i guess there's no way to hide it from them anyways. she seems desperate to convince her kids she didn't do anything the book said she did, so she exposed them to that whole fight scene. she knew she was gonna bring it up when she brought the book and she didn't care about them hearing everything at all. she is so shadey.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGoddess
it is disturbing how much she let her daughters hear. she could atleast wait until they were a bit older to fully explain it to them. but now after being on tv, i guess there's no way to hide it from them anyways. she seems desperate to convince her kids she didn't do anything the book said she did, so she exposed them to that whole fight scene. she knew she was gonna bring it up when she brought the book and she didn't care about them hearing everything at all. she is so shadey.

i know right??!!
i feel you on it being on tv but she shouldn't have let them stay in that room to see that . i think it's a sick manipulation ploy to MAKE her daughters see how much of a "victim" she is. that bitch is shady and manipulating. and she is desperate to prove she did nothing wrong....
i find that hard to believe but whatever. my thing is, she supposedly was upset and throwing up and shitting for 3 weeks because they talked to their hair stylist about this book HOWEVER she wanted the producers of the show to talk about!! to ask dina and teresa and caroline about it!! so if it upset her so much then she wouldn't have wanted all that.
but maybe she needs the money. she's a delusional dramatic.

she looks like a fish too. like, one of the ones on spongebob
my bad
had to throw that in there