Real Housewives of NJ

Lauren1981

here's "danielle's" mugshot from that book they were reading. it says her name is beverly merrill.... wow
daneille.jpg

Boasorte

After watching a couple episodes, I'm not watching anymore. They are stereotypical, Northern NJ Italians ( Not to sounds offense) And they bore me

Lauren1981

you know, danielle is really f'n up to try to come in between a family. you just don't do that. if she truly just wants to stay friends with jaqueline then she needs to quit bringing up this whole book bullshit. she sounds like a broken record "i know dina spread it around". shutup!! it's like she's trying to manipulate jaq into admitting something about her sister n law. geez....

why was danielles stupid boyfriend damn near laughing in ther face the whole time she was crying and trying to break up with him???? wow..... teresa goes "he only goes over there to get his routine.... blow job" i died laughing

i love caroline
and dina
and teresa
tong.gif

Lauren1981

did anyone watch the finale??
i f'n loved it. lol! teresa is gangsta. i don't blame her for flipping out like that. danielle is so freakin rude and she kept getting so smart with teresa.
i don't even understand why she brought that damn book. who cares who read it or pointed it out? IT'S A BOOK! shit, I could read that book if i wanted to! lol! it's on sale at amazon.com right now!
she's so wack.
can't wait til the reunion next week
th_DANCE.gif

Snootus0722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
did anyone watch the finale??
i f'n loved it. lol! teresa is gangsta. i don't blame her for flipping out like that. danielle is so freakin rude and she kept getting so smart with teresa.
i don't even understand why she brought that damn book. who cares who read it or pointed it out? IT'S A BOOK! shit, I could read that book if i wanted to! lol! it's on sale at amazon.com right now!
she's so wack.
can't wait til the reunion next week
th_DANCE.gif

ITA who gives a damn about it.
I think they were having too much fun at the table, and totally ignoring her... she couldn't handle it, so out pops the book. She made a fool out of herself and almost got her ass kicked in the process. Then to play the passsive-aggressive thing on the side interview, like she couldn't understand why Teresa was overreacting. I bet that's the last time she will talk down to her. lol. ol' bony skank
I'll be watching next too!

CantAffordMAC

It kinda upsets me that no one sticks up for Danielle. As annoying as she may be, why is it anyone's business what happened in her like 25 years ago? Id be damn upset if someone brought up some of my dirt, too. We all have it. Do I understand that they may be upset, and question her because they have kids and they want to know who their friend is? Of course, that only makes sense. However, I think the whole thing was gone about in such a dumb ass way, I guess to bring more drama for TV.

If Caroline and Dina spread it around, okay. All Danielle had to do was address them all ASAP, and say "Look, Danielle isn't my real name, and yes I was arrested because I was mixed up with the wrong people. if you guys have any questions about the book, I will gladly answer what I can, and if Im uncomfortable answering them on camera, I will talk to you about it when the camera isn't rolling".................and if the bitches didnt want to be her friend, then so be it, cut the girls off, stay friends with one or two of them, or whatever may have you, and keep it moving.

These are grown women, with children, and they are running around town gossiping like high schoolers? And more importantly, one is upset about what someone is spreading around? Wow, lets grow up just a little bit. All of their kids act more mature than they do. I loved the show, loved the drama, loved the women, but seriously........grow up.
th_dunno.gif

Anywho, it pissed me off how Caroline would say Dina. DEEnuh. DEEEENUH. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA. She put mad emphasis on DEE. Theresa was cute. Jacqueline was very honest, you can tell she has a good heart and isn't like the others. Dina.....isn't even a housewife? I never saw her husband....I guess shes a housemom? And I think Danielle should just focus on becoming a better person, spending time with her kids, and getting an older guy with money. And not caring what silly bitches say
th_rolleye0014.gif

cupcake_x

I like Jacqueline a lot.. I didn't get to see the last episode or the finale, but I hope she sticks with Danielle and defends her. That Caroline grates on my nerves!

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Why?? Because her family's "THICK AS THIEVES"?
lol.gif

I just find her irritating. The things she says is just.. Ugh!

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
It kinda upsets me that no one sticks up for Danielle. As annoying as she may be, why is it anyone's business what happened in her like 25 years ago? Id be damn upset if someone brought up some of my dirt, too. We all have it. Do I understand that they may be upset, and question her because they have kids and they want to know who their friend is? Of course, that only makes sense. However, I think the whole thing was gone about in such a dumb ass way, I guess to bring more drama for TV.

If Caroline and Dina spread it around, okay. All Danielle had to do was address them all ASAP, and say "Look, Danielle isn't my real name, and yes I was arrested because I was mixed up with the wrong people. if you guys have any questions about the book, I will gladly answer what I can, and if Im uncomfortable answering them on camera, I will talk to you about it when the camera isn't rolling".................and if the bitches didnt want to be her friend, then so be it, cut the girls off, stay friends with one or two of them, or whatever may have you, and keep it moving.

These are grown women, with children, and they are running around town gossiping like high schoolers? And more importantly, one is upset about what someone is spreading around? Wow, lets grow up just a little bit. All of their kids act more mature than they do. I loved the show, loved the drama, loved the women, but seriously........grow up.
th_dunno.gif

Anywho, it pissed me off how Caroline would say Dina. DEEnuh. DEEEENUH. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA. She put mad emphasis on DEE. Theresa was cute. Jacqueline was very honest, you can tell she has a good heart and isn't like the others. Dina.....isn't even a housewife? I never saw her husband....I guess shes a housemom? And I think Danielle should just focus on becoming a better person, spending time with her kids, and getting an older guy with money. And not caring what silly bitches say
th_rolleye0014.gif

i feel you on danielle not having anyone defend her
HOWEVER, lol
IMO, if i have a shady ass sordid past, no, it's not anyone's business but if there was a book printed about my life, i would be suing the person who wrote it for defamation of character AND i would have not told producers of the show to include the book in the season and tell them to purposely question the girls about the book. that's why it was put on there because danielle wanted it filmed. also, jacqueline is a sweetheart but she does have a backbone and she chose to be friends with danielle and it was obvious it was going to remain that way regardless of caroline and dina. the fact that she went over to hear the story from danielle showed that she was defending her and giving her a chance. danielle was putting her own friendship with jac at risk by continuously trying to turn her against family. that's just something you don't do. regardless of danielles past she has to let jac decide for herself.
THEN she brought the book to the dinner! come on now. she should have went to the dinner, faked like she was okay with everything and THEN talked to them like an adult. not slap a book on a table while dramatically glaring at dina like how bobby used to glare at j.r. on dallas (did you see the way she kept glaring at dina?? shit was HILARIOUS!!!)
THEN she kept disrespecting and being rude to teresa!!! WHO WAS HOSTING AND PAYING FOR IT (well, joe was prob the one to foot the bill but you know what i mean)
so yeah, i just couldn't feel sorry for her. then her own daughters don't even respect her. not for real. one kept saying men only want her goodies while the other was pointing out the many men who have come in and out of her mom....... that was a lame joke.
anywho, cantaffordmac, you're from jersey right???? do you feel this represented jersey girls?? i've been asking every female i know from jersey what they think. they've all said yes. lol! which is fine. i LOVED this season. i wanna be teresa's BFF. one of my old managers is from jersey and she used to crack me up. she kind of sounds like teresa and she's SO loud. she'd be telling me about a fight she had with her boyfriend and would be like 2 feet away from me with her volume level on 90. ha! a lot of ppl were offended by her but i thought she was hilarious. she was the first "jersey girl" i'd ever met
winks.gif

and i LOVE LOVE LOVE caroline but macattak, i LAUGHED MY ASS OFF when she said "thick as thieves". like come on caroline!! quit being so cliche!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BEA2LS

you know, that's interesting what you brought up. i am from jersey and as i said before this started, i really do not think this represents jersey at all. what a lot of people do not know is that the state is kinda broken up into regions.. even though it's a tiny state. we have north/south (and central, but a lot of people do not think it exsists, lol) there's the shore towns, there's the towns outside of philly, the towns near the water gap, the towns near NYC, and the towns in the south western part of the state and more little areas. and there are differences in the people that barely live within an hour or two of each other. like i never really met anyone with an accent like that. my ex boyfriend was from north jersey and he sometimes had the accent but never that strong, i always thought that was more new york. and i never even heard of flipping the table. but i like that accent, so none of this is anything bad, i am just saying we don't all have it.
but you said you knew jersey girls like that, i am guessing they are from north jersey?
shrugs.gif
either way, i think they really over played the stero type on the show.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
but you said you knew jersey girls like that, i am guessing they are from north jersey?
shrugs.gif

idk what region they're from but the ones i asked agreed to it. and my old manager?? SO teresa. lol!!
it could be north jersey but i've never been to jersey so i don't really know how to tell the difference.
tell me how you feel they over played the stereo type or who you think over played it the most??

(i don't know why i put question marks... just seem appropriate. lol)

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
you know, that's interesting what you brought up. i am from jersey and as i said before this started, i really do not think this represents jersey at all. what a lot of people do not know is that the state is kinda broken up into regions.. even though it's a tiny state. we have north/south (and central, but a lot of people do not think it exsists, lol) there's the shore towns, there's the towns outside of philly, the towns near the water gap, the towns near NYC, and the towns in the south western part of the state and more little areas. and there are differences in the people that barely live within an hour or two of each other. like i never really met anyone with an accent like that. my ex boyfriend was from north jersey and he sometimes had the accent but never that strong, i always thought that was more new york. and i never even heard of flipping the table. but i like that accent, so none of this is anything bad, i am just saying we don't all have it.
shrugs.gif

exactly, those accents are soooo overboard, I think the producers prlly made them talk like that.
I've nevr been to South Jersey, but I've met ppl from there like at the end (Cape May) and they dont act like that.
The NOrthern Jersey ppl I know rich, poor, Italian, Black, w/e dont even act like that.
Although it's true of people from Northern NJ having ourNew York accent.
smiles.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
those accents are soooo overboard,

now see i thought that about danielle because it seemed like hers came and went. like majority of the time she had like NO accent and then sometimes it was all super duper guido sounding. lol!

teresa's seemed real to me. 'specially when she was cussing danielle out. ha!

i didn't hear one from jacqueline or dina. caroline's wasn't too overboard to me but that's just me. i'm from the midwest and with some words i sound country as hell. haha!

CantAffordMAC

I agree with BEA2LS, Jersey is like, all different. Im not from here, Im from Virginia but Ive lived in jersey for 8 years now. North Jersey....never really been up there too much, I know they have the accents but aside from that, I dont know much about it. South jersey is where I am, and its pretty different than what was on the show. Basically its just small boring towns, malls, pizza shop, hoagie shop on every corner........just Jersey. Philly is about 5 minutes from my boyfriend's house, then u have Atlantic City.........theres a lot of different people and towns in Jersey. So maybe the show is accurate to wealthier parts in Northern jersey??

BEA2LS

thanks, sorry i never posted back
smiles.gif
i agree the accents are really over-board, i do think that was the producers doing that, though.
i live in central jersey, about maybe 40 min from philly and its just towns, cities, malls, stuff like that. we do have great malls though
winks.gif

brianjenny17

I only have an accent when I get mad or when I say certain words, other then that its not that prominent. My aunts sound like this straight up though.

I don't feel it really represents all Jersey girls like the PPs have said I think of it as the stereotypical Jersey girl. Its like they took people who have never been to Jersey and said "Act like your from New Jersey" and thats what they did lol.