Real Housewives of NJ

joey444

OOhhh, I can't until tonight, I'm so excited!! I wonder what Caroline is going to say when she says, "I hope my Bravo family has the BALLS to put this on..."

I love Theresa and I would have gone off on Danielle too for her rude ass drama....

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
OOhhh, I can't until tonight, I'm so excited!! I wonder what Caroline is going to say when she says, "I hope my Bravo family has the BALLS to put this on..."

I love Theresa and I would have gone off on Danielle too for her rude ass drama....

Omg serious .. it seemed like every episode revolved around Danielle and her drama. She needs to get over herself

joey444

So what did you girls think?? I was expecting more excitement so I hope Thursday night is better. Jacqueline looks so cute pregnant, I thought she was going to have the baby there for a second....lol

Lauren1981

Quote:
So what did you girls think?? I was expecting more excitement so I hope Thursday night is better. Jacqueline looks so cute pregnant, I thought she was going to have the baby there for a second....lol

i freakin missed the rest of it because my mom called! lol!
jac did look extra cute. so did teresa. danielle looks like fish still but with some skeleton mixed in.
what was the last part about when caroline and dina started crying????

joey444

Caroline was talking about how rumors were started of them having mafia ties and she was talking about when her father in law, "Tiny", was murdered. She claims that her father in law had nothing to do with the mafia and that it's a murder that is still not solved. So Dina and her were emotional. Don't worry, I'm sure Bravo will rerun it everyday for like a week so you'll be able to see it.

Was it me or did Danielle look awful??

Lauren1981

Quote:
Caroline was talking about how rumors were started of them having mafia ties and she was talking about when her father in law, "Tiny", was murdered. She claims that her father in law had nothing to do with the mafia and that it's a murder that is still not solved. So Dina and her were emotional. Don't worry, I'm sure Bravo will rerun it everyday for like a week so you'll be able to see it.

Was it me or did Danielle look awful??

fucking HORRIBLE. that hair was not getting it and her face just looked bad. like, it was really tight or something. almost like a mannequin. she's so damn dramatic!!! "the only man..... in my life........ is gay" like being gay is a sickness or some deathly epidemic or something. i understand her taking up for her friend if she found it to be a negative slur. that's understandable. but take up for your FRIEND. she made the situation about her!! geez!!

Lauren1981

part two was okay. i really want to know what danielle did that had caroline so upset. she said danielle asked someone to "do something" dina behind the cameras. hmmmmmmmmmmmm... i wonder....

CantAffordMAC

^^I think Danielle probably tried to get someone to beat Dina up. And Caroline's extra dramatic about it.

Once again, Caroline's way of saying Dina pissed me off. Does nobody else hear what I hear? She uses so much force when she says Dina. Its annoying

Theresa looked....extra thick in the reunion. I dont want anyone to take this the wrong way...I understand she is pregnant, and probably sitting wasnt helping her figure. I guess it was just shocking, because shes sooooooo little. But Im not saying anything bad, just observing. I guess pregnant people carry weight differently....Jacqueline looked like she was all baby, my goodness she looked gorgeous and just......great.

Dina, I have to give her respect. She handled herself well in the reunion. She didnt make any smart remarks, didnt really give any smart looks to Danielle. She just seemed to be over it all, it made me like her much more

The housewife reunions are SO boring. No audience, no music. What a bore. Is it just me who thinks that?
th_dunno.gif

And about Theresa's husband and the whole "gay" thing (when they were ballroom dancing or whatever).......I must agree, that its a Jersey thing. Well I dont live anywhere else so maybe other states do it too.....but in NJ everrrrryone I know says "thats gay, ur gay, this is gay" it really is just a figure of speech. I call my gay friends gay, and I dont mean it like "ur gay because you like other men" its just....what we say. It isnt meant to offend. It kinda bugs me that people take offense to it. If you're gay, and u get offended thats one thing. Butttttt, gay never originally meant "homosexual" did it? Gay meant like, happy, joyful.

I dunno

Snootus0722

I found out that Dina and Tommy Manzo had their wedding featured on vh1 big fat fabulous weddings, might be fun to see, since Tommy never showed up anywhere on the show. go to vh1 big fat fabulous weddings.

I think he's a cheater and didn't want his face on tv. jmo

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snootus0722
I found out that Dina and Tommy Manzo had their wedding featured on vh1 big fat fabulous weddings, might be fun to see, since Tommy never showed up anywhere on the show. go to vh1 big fat fabulous weddings.

I think he's a cheater and didn't want his face on tv. jmo

possibly. i think he's involved in some shady shit or has been in the past and didn't want to be identified on tv, ya know? i understand not wanting to be on the show but he avoided it at ALL costs...

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
^^I think Danielle probably tried to get someone to beat Dina up. And Caroline's extra dramatic about it.

Once again, Caroline's way of saying Dina pissed me off. Does nobody else hear what I hear? She uses so much force when she says Dina. Its annoying

Theresa looked....extra thick in the reunion. I dont want anyone to take this the wrong way...I understand she is pregnant, and probably sitting wasnt helping her figure. I guess it was just shocking, because shes sooooooo little. But Im not saying anything bad, just observing. I guess pregnant people carry weight differently....Jacqueline looked like she was all baby, my goodness she looked gorgeous and just......great.

Dina, I have to give her respect. She handled herself well in the reunion. She didnt make any smart remarks, didnt really give any smart looks to Danielle. She just seemed to be over it all, it made me like her much more

The housewife reunions are SO boring. No audience, no music. What a bore. Is it just me who thinks that?
th_dunno.gif

And about Theresa's husband and the whole "gay" thing (when they were ballroom dancing or whatever).......I must agree, that its a Jersey thing. Well I dont live anywhere else so maybe other states do it too.....but in NJ everrrrryone I know says "thats gay, ur gay, this is gay" it really is just a figure of speech. I call my gay friends gay, and I dont mean it like "ur gay because you like other men" its just....what we say. It isnt meant to offend. It kinda bugs me that people take offense to it. If you're gay, and u get offended thats one thing. Butttttt, gay never originally meant "homosexual" did it? Gay meant like, happy, joyful.

I dunno

i don't really pay attention to how she says dina's name so you might be the only one that hears that one. lol! i DO however hate the way danielle's accent sounds when she chooses to go all overboard with it. her shit comes and goes and THAT'S annoying. fake ass fish lookin skeleton.
jac was TRULY about to have that baby on the couch. lol! she looked sooooooooooooo pretty. i haven't thought she was really cute through the whole show.... she just looked wierd to me but she was very pretty at the reunion. i thought teresa looked cute as well.
i was surprised when dina said that if danielle was telling the truth then maybe they could be close friends down the road...
th_confused_new.gif
don't get that one at all but maybe it's just me. that woman (danielle) is not to be trusted. period (imo)
but i wonder if it were something more. i mean, something like kicking someone's ass is f'd up but not serious enough to make it some big huge dramatic secret that cannot be spoken. lol! i HOPE it's not because i really like caroline and if it is that then that sucks. that's something that could have been talked about. i would have wanted to confront that ho about it! lol! like "bitch why'd you try and have someone beat me up on set??!!" hahaha!!
don't know, kind of think it's more.
it was boring but i kind of figured it'd be with two of them being pregnant.

and i'm sorry but danielle knows all that shit in that book is true. she can duck and dodge questions all she wants but she knows it's true.

can't wait for next season! lmfao!

the best reunion in my eyes was the new york reunion. i couldn't stand kelly. still can't. but ramona and those crack eyes!! lol!! i have a love hate with her anyway but she does crack me up

i'm off subject so that means i need to end this

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC

I dunno

I don't think it's only a Jersey thing, I kno people who say it all the time, and it is offensive, and I'm not gay. People also say "what up my n****a as a greeting and that word is offensive as hell too.
It may not be meant as a racial/sexual preference slur, but there are some things ppl should just not say.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
I don't think it's only a Jersey thing, I kno people who say it all the time, and it is offensive, and I'm not gay. People also say "what up my n****a as a greeting and that word is offensive as hell too.
It may not be meant as a racial/sexual preference slur, but there are some things ppl should just not say.

i agree. i just have to watch where i say it (gay) because i don't know how everyone will take it. normally when i say i am NOT referring to a gay person i'm more using it in my own personal terms. like, if someone does something stupid i will say something like "man that was gay" but in MY world, lol, i use that word as meaning stupid or silly. i personally don't think she should have taken it so seriously (on the reunion) and start crying because she made the shit about her. i mean, andy is gay and she took it harder than he did. lol!! and i can see some people getting offended by it but it just depends on the person, ya know?
some gay people don't care when people use the word like that around them like that. one of my friends is gay and he's used it the same way joe used it. just like i'm sure there are some blacks that don't care who uses the "n" word around them. just depends on one's personal views
the way i saw it?? i feel like joe used the word, danielle expressed how she felt about it and then later when he was like "come on gaylord" i feel like that was a way of just kind of f'ing around and lightening the mood. some ppl have their own ways trying to lift the moods and ease tension.
just my opinion
winks.gif

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i agree. i just have to watch where i say it (gay) because i don't know how everyone will take it. normally when i say i am NOT referring to a gay person i'm more using it in my own personal terms. like, if someone does something stupid i will say something like "man that was gay" but in MY world, lol, i use that word as meaning stupid or silly. i personally don't think she should have taken it so seriously (on the reunion) and start crying because she made the shit about her. i mean, andy is gay and she took it harder than he did. lol!! and i can see some people getting offended by it but it just depends on the person, ya know?
some gay people don't care when people use the word like that around them like that. one of my friends is gay and he's used it the same way joe used it. just like i'm sure there are some blacks that don't care who uses the "n" word around them. just depends on one's personal views
the way i saw it?? i feel like joe used the word, danielle expressed how she felt about it and then later when he was like "come on gaylord" i feel like that was a way of just kind of f'ing around and lightening the mood. some ppl have their own ways trying to lift the moods and ease tension.
just my opinion
winks.gif

What's-her-name did odee with all that crying and nonsense but she had a valid point. Of course not everyone will take offense to it, but when you're around people you don't know it's best not to say anything like that.