Revlon ColorBust Lip Butter

DeeDee2013

I bought this tonight. I blame DeeDee2013.
flower.gif
Ha Ha...I'm innocent!

Isn't it gorgeous!

sagehen

Ha Ha...I'm innocent! Isn't it gorgeous!
It is, but you are still guilty! I can't believe I found it sitting there, untouched, all by its lonesome on the display. I was a late bloomer with these. Have you tried the bright red matte from this collex yet? It is tempting me.

SloanePeterson

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon is from the 2013 summer collection. I'm not sure if it's been made permanent or not.

This was my go-to color when working at Sephora because my director was always asking me to wear bright lippies and it was easy to apply, even without a mirror.

Wild Watermelon lives up to its name: it is a juicy watermelon color with plenty of shine and deep pigmentation. Here is my on-lip swatch: (for reference, I wear Mac F&B in C3)

bchow1

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon is from the 2013 summer collection. I'm not sure if it's been made permanent or not.

This was my go-to color when working at Sephora because my director was always asking me to wear bright lippies and it was easy to apply, even without a mirror.

Wild Watermelon lives up to its name: it is a juicy watermelon color with plenty of shine and deep pigmentation. Here is my on-lip swatch: (for reference, I wear Mac F&B in C3)
I think Wild Watermelon is permanent. Its still on Revlon's Canadian site. Bought mine not too long ago. Its definitely a great color! Looks amazing on you.

GinghamDot

I know you posted several months ago, but this is a great color on you. I wish they would release more colors of this formula. I also wish it had a more pointed shape, but I love the formula so I keep buying.

GinghamDot

That one is (was?) my sister's pretty nude lip. Nudes tend to look pretty wretched on my sisters and me and that one looked so pretty on her. She's since moved on to more "natural" cosmetics...

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon is from the 2013 summer collection. I'm not sure if it's been made permanent or not. This was my go-to color when working at Sephora because my director was always asking me to wear bright lippies and it was easy to apply, even without a mirror. Wild Watermelon lives up to its name: it is a juicy watermelon color with plenty of shine and deep pigmentation. Here is my on-lip swatch:  (for reference, I wear Mac F&B in C3)
Looks so good on you!

DoTheTree

Most of my lipsticks are matte and satin formulas from Mac. But sometimes I like to wear a glossier lip and I hate mac cremesheens so I wear revlon lip butters instead. My favourite shades are Wild watermelon, Sugar plum, Strawberry shortcake and Red velvet.

linainoz

Just a heads up for Lip Butter lovers - Revlon in Australia have just confirmed that the Lip Butters are being discontinued in Australia
weeping.gif
. Don't know if this is worldwide or just Oz, but it may be worth checking out with Revlon in the USA.

Erica53094

Pink Truffle is my favorite!! Revlon Lip Butters are my favorite drugstore product and the best of those lip cream type things from any brand any price point. I have nearly everyone. love, love, love them!!

Latest posts