Ricky Martin flips off president..

Hawkeye

Are you crazy? Nobody on this thread will agree to disagree because we all have a few who could argue with a fence post.

GRRRR

BTW I do like that pic
smiles.gif
Here's my own
greengrin.gif

I offically do this simply because I wish to put it here.
So there
tong.gif

nars.jpg

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
Are you crazy? Nobody on this thread will agree to disagree because we all have a few who could argue with a fence post.

lmao.gif

Beauty Mark

I love it when my cat gets this stoned look from her catnip. She becomes increasingly paranoid, too, for a little bit. It's hilarious.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I love it when my cat gets this stoned look from her catnip. She becomes increasingly paranoid, too, for a little bit. It's hilarious.

we have this cat that lives in the office. and we also have a box of catnip mice.. one night he decided he wanted the whole box, when I came in in the morning there was catnip mice EVERYWHERE !! haha he must of had QUITE a night!! he starts to drool when he plays with the lil "nipmice"

little teaser

well.. i didnt get offened by ricky giveing bush the finger at all. i dont really have much respect for him and im sorry but i wasnt brain washed into thinking i have to respect a "rank" a political one at that, i also feel the same with religious leaders i dont feel the need to bow down to them either.. i respect people and who they are as a person not there title or rank.. thats my opinion and i can respect others that may feel and think diffrent.

Shimmer

Completely understand what you're saying, only I want to point out that the office of President is actually the top military position in the United States Military. The President actually does have a "rank", which is Commander in Chief, and is leader for all branches of service...so no, it's not just a political office.
smiles.gif

xbeatofangelx

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
lmao I know what I've said thanks. No people in California don't treat me like this, because the Bay Area is very liberal. I'm aware that California is a part of America. Everyone just makes assumptions of what I'm saying so I'll let you guys do that.

I said I was American by citizenship and Palestinian by heritage ... if you can't understand what I'm saying and jump to your own conclusions and interpert what I'm saying then there's not much I can help you with.

Wooooww... I'm from California, born and raised, and way to generalize the Bay. I don't think anyone is "jumping to conclusions" about your heritage, your citizenship, or your religion anymore.. Even in Berkeley (where I go to school), there are A LOT of close minded people. Not all of the protests are liberal. Don't forget about the North and Southern parts of California (the boonies) where all the rural folks live =]..

I think that a lot of the people in this thread are just annoyed by you!

You really don't need to defend your entire country/religion..

And I think what Shimmer was trying to point out is that you CAN get out of the US if you really want to. If you dislike living here so much, you can figure out a way to make money to leave, etc. etc. (Not saying that you should!)

xbeatofangelx

Ok obviously I didn't read the rest of the posts to see that we suddenly switched to talking about candy
greengrin.gif

My parents own some vending machines, which means we keep hundreds of candy bars in the house =[

Luckily I don't have a sweet tooth so I never eat them!

Trunkmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye

GRRRR

BTW I do like that pic
smiles.gif
Here's my own
greengrin.gif

I offically do this simply because I wish to put it here.
So there
tong.gif

nars.jpg

here's a pair of my favorites

BeatDeadHorse.gif

1pigflygif-1.gif

xmrsvindieselx

what has ricky done to ussss?? haha i feel so bad I posted this nowww..

damn ricky! I'm going to have to punish him..with a good spanking
graucho.gif

haha sorry i cant help myself.. too much tension = anjie being dumb
smiles.gif