Ricky Martin flips off president..

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I. Never. Asked. You. To.

I made an analogy.
You were offended by the analogy.
I'm not asking you to do ANYTHING other than say "Oh. Y'know, you're right, there probably are people who are offended by his behaviour, and I guess, in their shoes, in a similar situation, I would be too..."

I didn't think you'r analogy was the same, I wasn't offended by it. I just don't think it's the same. To you it maybe but to me it's not. I didn't deny that people would be offended by what he did, I wasn't and I really didn't think it was a big deal. I didn't think anyone would be offended with me saying it wasn't a big deal. I wasn't that's all I was saying.

glamdoll

"I just wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and sunshine and everybody would eat it and we could all be happy..."

hahahhhahah

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
I didn't think you'r analogy was the same, I wasn't offended by it. I just don't think it's the same. To you it maybe but to me it's not. I didn't deny that people would be offended by what he did, I wasn't and I really didn't think it was a big deal. I didn't think anyone would be offended with me saying it wasn't a big deal. I wasn't that's all I was saying.

I'm not asking you to think it was the same.
I'm really really not.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug10678
Damn it. Now I want cake.

I want Reese's Butterfinger Easter Candy.
The ones that come out at holidays? Where the butterfinger is already all smooshed up with the chocolate?
Yeah.

*Stargazer*

Quote:
The ones that come out at holidays? Where the butterfinger is already all smooshed up with the chocolate?
Yeah.

You are all killing me. I'm at that stage where I'm just about past my constant retching and I want to eat everything in my sights. I was at the commissary today and the amount of random junk food I bought to sate my cravings would make you laugh.

Then I have to explain to my girls why I'm hiding in the pantry eating Girl Scouts cookies and a popsicle at the same time.

glamdoll

hmmm that sounds good!

I want the little fake marshmallow things
that not even acid can destroy
and its really bad for ur stomach..

but taste good..

I forgot what theyre called..
they come in the form of a duck?

Peeps??
yeah those

Shimmer

Quote:
You are all killing me. I'm at that stage where I'm just about past my constant retching and I want to eat everything in my sights. I was at the commissary today and the amount of random junk food I bought to sate my cravings would make you laugh.

Then I have to explain to my girls why I'm hiding in the pantry eating Girl Scouts cookies and a popsicle at the same time.

Are they scarred for life?

Dammit My grumbly wants a cheesecake icecream with oreos mixed in on a white chocolate dipped oreo rolled cone now.

Yes, I'm having my girltime.

glamdoll

oh man.. I loved starbucks..
after givin birth.. they dont apeal to me as much..

I have this weird 24/7 craving for avocados or guacamole..
its sooo good..

ssad.gif

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Are they scarred for life?

They are seriously mad that I get to eat whatever the heck I want, whenever I want. Which might explain why my two year old told the everyone in Victoria's Secret the other day "Momma, your tushy is getting bigger." At the top of her lungs, of course.

Last week I ate an entire gallon of pickles from Costco.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdoll
....Peeps??
yeah those

Are you by chance giving a shout out to your peeps?
lol.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
They are seriously mad that I get to eat whatever the heck I want, whenever I want. Which might explain why my two year old told the everyone in Victoria's Secret the other day "Momma, your tushy is getting bigger." At the top of her lungs, of course.

Last week I ate an entire gallon of pickles from Costco.

oh dear.

glamdoll

hahahah No..

I think thats the name of the candy.."Peeps"

theyr like yellow marshmallowy birds..

I saw a special report that they put them in acid and it was
super hard to disolve them..
nevertheless digest them..

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Yeah.

Yummers..droools

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
kiełbasa! Not Sausage =p

Pierogi! <---- Best ever when made correctly! I LOL when people try to pronounce it and always get it wrong.

Golumpki <--- Good stuff too.

We actually have at my Moms house, my Grandma's recipies. All handwritten on scraps of paper. Probably the worst part about her dying of Ahlztimers, I didn't get enough time to learn all the little tricks.

a reply a little late.. but its not my fault that I left for 2 hours and when i came back the thread had grown by like 6 pages!!!

but yes. Pierogi! my grampa makes em fantastically .