RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Debbs

Pls forgive my ignorance but is it not the norm for online dates to be a few days before store launches? Has the date really changed? Pro, online and store launch dates always varies a bit if I recall correctly. No one ever gave a universal date of Oct 3rd as the one and only definite date. That is why we are here to figure and put launches in perspective. Part of the fun IMO. Still on two items only, TTT liner and Diamonds CCB (even if it is not what I imagined it to be). I am just waiting for this collection to pass really to get to the holiday and new year collections. If I must be honest, I am far much more interested and excited about those.

DeeDee2013

& I'm also hoping that who's that chick is something like this : I just want to use it to layer
smiles.gif
the orange lippie reminds me of Mac's "O."

Copperhead

Pls forgive my ignorance but is it not the norm for online dates to be a few days before store launches? Has the date really changed? Pro, online and store launch dates always varies a bit if I recall correctly. No one ever gave a universal date of Oct 3rd as the one and only definite date. That is why we are here to figure and put launches in perspective. Part of the fun IMO. Still on two items only, TTT liner and Diamonds CCB (even if it is not what I imagined it to be). I am just waiting for this collection to pass really to get to the holiday and new year collections. If I must be honest, I am far much more interested and excited about those.
That HAS been the norm as of late. It's been that way for a pretty good while actually.

Richelle83

Pls forgive my ignorance but is it not the norm for online dates to be a few days before store launches? Has the date really changed? Pro, online, store, lauch dates always varies a bit if I recall correctly. No one ever gave a universal date of Oct 3rd as the one definite date. That is why we are here to figure and put launches in perspective. Part of the fun IMO. Still on two items only, TTT liner and Diamonds CCB (even if it is not what I imagined it to be). I am just waiting for this collection to pass really to get to the holiday and new year collections. If I must be honest, I am far much more interested and excited about those.
Debbs, they sent out a press release of the collection to bloggers just yesterday saying it would be online 10/2 and instores 10/3. Today, they decided, hmm lets make this fun and screw it all up! The new dates are just stoopid.

Debbs

Oh, I see, the frustration is justified now that I understand better. Thanks for clarifying. My heart still does not leap at all regardless of when the date is or not! I think I am cured, lol

ForeverJenn

I remember this pic! I follow the makeup artist that did the makeup for this shoot on IG its @makeupbyliz and on there in the comments she mentions that the lip combo is actually NARS Velvet Matte lip penicl in Train Bleu and Tom Ford l/s in black orchid :) I love the color!
:bouquet: thank you so much for the information! I'm going to have to order those items because I'm internally drooling over them lol I would love to recreate her whole look :eyelove:

ForeverJenn

from Temptalia.. date changes [COLOR=333333]PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE AS OF 9/13! Available in MAC stores (NOT counters) on September 26th; available online September 30th, and all other locations beginning October 3rd. (North America)[/COLOR]
hmmm yeah I think I'll just keep a look out online or wait for the counters. I habve 1 actual mac store nearby and it'll be crazy (I could guarantee it). Plus, the employees there are so stuck up, blehh!

ForeverJenn

Thanks a lot ForeverJenn...now I'm off to hunt down Nars Train Blue and TF Black Orchid (or a cheaper dupe) hahaha!  :kissy:
Better hurry if you want Black Orchid because it's being dc'd.
Brittbby, sorry :haha: :jawdrop: discontinued??? Crap I need to get on that today!! P.s , Wow I just learned how to multi quote on mobile lol i was using desktop version :blush: sorry for all the previous posts.

elegant-one

Debbs, they sent out a press release of the collection to bloggers just yesterday saying it would be online 10/2 and instores 10/3. Today, they decided, hmm lets make this fun and screw it all up! The new dates are just stoopid.
icon_eek.gif
seriously!?
ohboy.gif
what on earth is wrong with mac these days!

eeksign.gif
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

That is freakin Gorgeous! Her blush reminds me of how Tease Your Tastes blush with FOD looked on me. Her eye makeup is stunning

brittbby

Brittbby, sorry :haha: :jawdrop: discontinued??? Crap I need to get on that today!! P.s , Wow I just learned how to multi quote on mobile lol i was using desktop version :blush: sorry for all the previous posts.
Haha I'm actually super thankful. I just went to sephora and grabbed Nars Train bleu and tomorrow driving 40 minutes to get TF! Haha oh the lengths one will go to for makeup.

lizzylu23

Ohh my..... it's crazy how MAC is playing with our minds, wallets and hearts. I was not planning on spending more money on makeup until oct 3rd!! Thank God I have 2 macs in 1 mall. I am going to go to MOA and Im glad theres Nordstrom and the Mac store in case the riri collection sells out fast.But usually the Mac store doesn't get busy until 11am so I'm good! :)

Odelia

Did anyone really expect there to be a smooth-as-planned MAC launch? Especially with the track record of the previous RiRidiculous collections?
Sigh...Mac, in general
ohboy.gif

I was going to get Her Cocoa quad but I will wait until we find out if the eye shadows are perm or not.
If they are indeed new then I'll snap it up and get TTT l/s and call it a day.
I'm still tempted by Nude l/s, BGGG blush and Diamonds CCB.

I'm trying to not get all caught up and engrossed in the collection or lemming any specific item. If it pops up during normal work hours...well, yeah...I am not willing to skip work lol.
Hope it's launches online earlier like a normal collection! I know us specktra girls will be the first to know!
grouphug2.gif

Copperhead

Did anyone really expect there to be a smooth-as-planned MAC launch? Especially with the track record of the previous RiRidiculous collections?
Sigh...Mac, in general
ohboy.gif

I was going to get Her Cocoa quad but I will wait until we find out if the eye shadows are perm or not.
If they are indeed new then I'll snap it up and get TTT l/s and call it a day.
I'm still tempted by Nude l/s, BGGG blush and Diamonds CCB.

I'm trying to not get all caught up and engrossed in the collection or lemming any specific item. If it pops up during normal work hours...well, yeah...I am not willing to skip work lol.
Hope it's launches online earlier like a normal collection! I know us specktra girls will be the first to know!
grouphug2.gif
All of the shadows are ALREADY perm except that Whisper Peach shade.