RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Richelle83

Did anyone really expect there to be a smooth-as-planned MAC launch? Especially with the track record of the previous RiRidiculous collections?
Sigh...Mac, in general
ohboy.gif

I was going to get Her Cocoa quad but I will wait until we find out if the eye shadows are perm or not.
If they are indeed new then I'll snap it up and get TTT l/s and call it a day.
I'm still tempted by Nude l/s, BGGG blush and Diamonds CCB.

I'm trying to not get all caught up and engrossed in the collection or lemming any specific item. If it pops up during normal work hours...well, yeah...I am not willing to skip work lol.
Hope it's launches online earlier like a normal collection! I know us specktra girls will be the first to know!
grouphug2.gif
Pretty sure we already knew it would be jacked up...history does repeat itself. But to do this is just asinine.

Copperhead

Erine said the info on Beautezine and a few other blogs is incorrect as they're using the Working Name of the items.
So Retrospeck, Woodwinked, Mulch and Whisper Peach isn't in the Her Cocoa quad?

Shroom, Copperplate, Black Tied and Nehru aren't really in the Smoked Cocoa quad?

shontay07108

I like when dates are pushed up because I am impatient. Then again, I can come and go as I please and I'm lucky enough to be able to buy what I want on short notice. I understand the frustration, though. This collection is less appealing the more I hear and see of it, though. The newest Instagram swatches make Who's that Chick look really frosty and light orange. I don't mind frost, but that particular shade somehow reminds me of Thrills from the Summer collection a couple of years ago and I can barely rock that one. That Nude still looks horrid. I was holding on for TTT, but I'm really not feeling it that much either. I'll wait to see it in store. I am not ordering sight unseen and I am not breaking my ass to get to a Mac store at 10 on the dot. I'm ready for the next collection.

allthingsglam

Ohh my..... it's crazy how MAC is playing with our minds, wallets and hearts. I was not planning on spending more money on makeup until oct 3rd!! Thank God I have 2 macs in 1 mall. I am going to go to MOA and Im glad theres Nordstrom and the Mac store in case the riri collection sells out fast.But usually the Mac store doesn't get busy until 11am so I'm good! :)
yes I'm ready lol I have my gloves on lol

Copperhead

Only woodwinked and copperplate are there.
Alrighty then. LOL. So the quads Beautezine reviewed just today aren't accurate? Why review them today then? Shouldn't she have waited until the real names are there? Did they print the wrong names on the back of her quads? Help a confused sister out here.
th_dunno.gif

Odelia

Alrighty then. LOL. So the quads Beautezine reviewed just today aren't accurate? Why review them today then? Shouldn't she have waited until the real names are there?
th_dunno.gif
Yeah, there's still a lot of questions/confusion :( I guess we will know more as the time draws nearer.
I still appreciate the swatches Beautezine did, regardless of names :)

erine1881

Thank you! Just checked them out and really all e/s except for one are perm :sigh:
Those aren't the correct names of the shadows in the quads. They're the WNs. Only 2 of the shadows in the quads (1 in each) is perm.
Hey, does anyone know if this collection will be sold at Macy's or other locations? Thanks! :)
All the information is in the first post.
the orange lippie reminds me of Mac's "O."
Um, O is a plum bronze :hmm: Do you mean CB96???
All of the shadows are ALREADY perm except that Whisper Peach shade. 
So Retrospeck, Woodwinked, Mulch and Whisper Peach isn't in the Her Cocoa quad? Shroom, Copperplate, Black Tied and Nehru aren't really in the Smoked Cocoa quad?
:nope:

nikkideevah

so the part on temptalia where she say the following is wrong?... at this point I dont even want the eyeshadows.. smh

Just got a list of shades in each quad from MAC (11AM PST on 9/13), and here they are…

• Her Cocoa: Retrospeck (Permanent), Whisper Peach (New), Woodwinked (Permanent), Mulch (Permanent)
  • Smoked Cocoa: Copperplate (Permanent), Shroom (Permanent), Black Tied (Permanent), Nehru (Permanent)