RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Tatiana87

I am mentally preparing myself for this launch and I hope ordering won't be so difficult. For the last RiRi collection I had to wait 3 hrs to finally put my order then my lipsticks got back ordered and when my lippies got here Heaux had melted. I hate that I love Mac so much.
heart.gif

GlamQueen21

I am mentally preparing myself for this launch and I hope ordering won't be so difficult. For the last RiRi collection I had to wait 3 hrs to finally put my order then my lipsticks got back ordered and when my lippies got here Heaux had melted. I hate that I love Mac so much.
heart.gif
LOL! Same happened to me except that I had cancelled orders until my order of RiRi Boy and Heaux finally processed and shipped.

Yazmin

Saw these on pinterest, width: 200px; height: 200px"> [/URL] her whole makeup look is sexxxyyyyy!  
I remember this pic! I follow the makeup artist that did the makeup for this shoot on IG its @makeupbyliz and on there in the comments she mentions that the lip combo is actually NARS Velvet Matte lip penicl in Train Bleu and Tom Ford l/s in black orchid :) I love the color!
Oooh I have both Black Orchid and Train Bleu. I almost wrote that out as "I have both BO and TB" but that would have looked like I had something altogether different, lol!

Beautezine

Erine said the info on Beautezine and a few other blogs is incorrect as they're using the Working Name of the items.
I used the names that were printed on the back of my quads.... if they change them, I will update my posts. I'll make an edit on my posts to tell everyone that the actual shade names might change, however my samples had these particular names on the backs of them :)

Copperhead

I used the names that were printed on the back of my quads.... if they change them, I will update my posts. I'll make an edit on my posts to tell everyone that the actual shade names might change, however my samples had these particular names on the backs of them :)
That's kind of what I was confused about. I was wondering why you'd review them under those names if they weren't at least printed on your quads. Unless all the samples sent out will have different names from what the stores and online will get.

luvlydee

Oh gosh i just read on t's site that the online launch will have a waiting room. I hope i get everything i want in the store cuz that waiting room pisses me off

Richelle83

PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE AS OF 9/13! Available in MAC stores (NOT counters) on September 26th; available online September 30th, and all other locations beginning October 3rd (North America). This information was sent out 9/13 at 7:44AM PST from MAC PR. There will be a “waiting room” set-up with the online launch as we have seen in previous launches. I do not have a specific launch date for online yet.

Nice to see the all other locations beginning 10/3 bit. I'll wait till then.

KrystalAnne

Oh gosh i just read on t's site that the online launch will have a waiting room. I hope i get everything i want in the store cuz that waiting room pisses me off
Coooome ooonnnnnn, really?

thmbdn.gif

I hope they fixed their stinkin' issues with the waiting room then.