RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Mayanas

I thought this collection was only online and free standing stores? It is going to be available on Macy's/ Nordstrom online as well? Sorry if this is a silly question!
Everywhere
th_happy1.gif
Online, counter, mac stores...............

ForeverJenn

[COLOR=333333]PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE AS OF 9/13! Available in MAC stores (NOT counters) on September 26th; available online September 30th, and all other locations beginning October 3rd (North America).  [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]This information was sent out 9/13 at 7:44AM PST from MAC PR. There will be a [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]“waiting room”[/COLOR][COLOR=333333] set-up with the online launch as we have seen in previous launches.  I do not have a specific launch date for online yet.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Nice to see the all other locations beginning 10/3 bit. I'll wait till then. [/COLOR]
holy crap! The waiting room returns! MAC's like: While I'm like:

queenblenda

im really wanting TTT but..

has anyone else have problems with there Retro Matte lipsticks while wearing them dosnt matter how i apply them/ how little i use i always have them get flakey on my lips i exfoliate my lips nightly and never have this issue with any other formula any tips??

LavenderPearl

[COLOR=333333]PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE AS OF 9/13! Available in MAC stores (NOT counters) on September 26th; available online September 30th, and all other locations beginning October 3rd (North America).  [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]This information was sent out 9/13 at 7:44AM PST from MAC PR. There will be a [/COLOR][COLOR=333333]“waiting room”[/COLOR][COLOR=333333] set-up with the online launch as we have seen in previous launches.  I do not have a specific launch date for online yet.[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Nice to see the all other locations beginning 10/3 bit. I'll wait till then. [/COLOR]
holy crap! The waiting room returns! MAC's like: While I'm like:
LOL, oh Darla. I never experienced the previous RiRi waiting room disasters, and I feel like I want to keep it that way. xD

Mac4Megan

My lips get dry and flaky too so a few times a day i just put a tiny bit of balm on top when I feel them start to dry up. You can blot the balm down a bit after so you just have a very thin layer on. It does affect the wear time a bit, so just be sure to check it once in a while
im really wanting TTT but.. has anyone else have problems with there Retro Matte lipsticks while wearing them dosnt matter how i apply them/ how little i use i always have them get flakey on my lips i exfoliate my lips nightly and never have this issue with any other formula any tips?? 

Ana A

I thought this collection was only online and free standing stores? Is it going to be available on Macy's/ Nordstrom online as well? Sorry if this is a silly question!
Yes it is (credit to Erine), according to bloggers (Beautezine) it will be available days after the Mac store and online release. So it will appear at mac stores Sept 26, then it will be launched online Sept 30th (w/a waiting room), and on October 3rd it will realease at all other locations (meaning Nordies, Macy's etc)....as far as when would it be online at Nordstroms and such my guess is that somewhere between October 1st and 3rd (otherwise the stupid waiting room would make no sense)

xoxomia

Yes it is (credit to Erine), according to bloggers (Beautezine) it will be available days after the Mac store and online release. So it will appear at mac stores Sept 26, then it will be launched online Sept 30th (w/a waiting room), and on October 3rd it will realease at all other locations (meaning Nordies, Macy's etc)....as far as when would it be online at Nordstroms and such my guess is that somewhere between October 1st and 3rd (otherwise the stupid waiting room would make no sense)
Everywhere  :yaay:   Online, counter, mac stores...............
Okay thank you for clarifying. The late release at counters is what threw me off! I only have counters nearby and even that is an hour drive away but I would prefer going in person than being in that waiting room.

Baby1black

It will be waiting room for me. Only one mac store close by. Not even gonna go. They always have very limited stock.

allthingsglam

I'm waiting until Nordstrom gets this collection no waiting room no in store drama and if I can't get my items from nordstrom I'm not sweating it.im pissed about the whole waiting room drama

queenblenda

What in the hell is a "waiting room"?
The waiting room everyone keeps talking about is just that when you go to buy your Rihanna stuff online at macs website you pick what you want then it loads a page aka the "waiting room" that says something like processing your order and it constantly reloads and reloads and will tell you that it's processing your order until finally it does put your items into a cart for you sometimes it takes a few minutes sometimes you can take up to half an hour and longer I've heard people sitting in the waiting room for up to two hours some people saying they have waited even longer

martiangurll

The waiting room everyone keeps talking about is just that when you go to buy your Rihanna stuff online at macs website you pick what you want then it loads a page aka the "waiting room" that says something like processing your order and it constantly reloads and reloads and will tell you that it's processing your order until finally it does put your items into a cart for you sometimes it takes a few minutes sometimes you can take up to half an hour and longer I've heard people sitting in the waiting room for up to two hours some people saying they have waited even longer
Waiting room? Fuk dat. I will just hope to get a few things on belk if possible. I'm sorta interested in the nude and very interested in ttt liner unless there's dupes of it. My interest in diamond ccb is flagging.