RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

sheROCKS

Quote: Originally Posted by Richelle83
PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE AS OF 9/13! Available in MAC stores (NOT counters) on September 26th; available online September 30th, and all other locations beginning October 3rd (North America).This information was sent out 9/13 at 7:44AM PST from MAC PR. There will be a “waiting room” set-up with the online launch as we have seen in previous launches. I do not have a specific launch date for online yet.

Nice to see the all other locations beginning 10/3 bit. I'll wait till then.

Wait..what? She just said it'll be online 9/30, then said she didn't have a specific launch date for online??

So confused with everything at the moment.

Nobody has time for a waiting room on monday. COME ON

miss0annette

Oh no, the waiting room crap again??
eeksign.gif
Looks like I may need to get friends to stalk for me. I'll be at work and I rather order online than brace the store. We'll see...

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by sheROCKS
Wait..what? She just said it'll be online 9/30, then said she didn't have a specific launch date for online??

So confused with everything at the moment.

Nobody has time for a waiting room on monday. COME ON

LOL I saw and thought maybe she was trying to say specific online time.

Ashleybubbles83

I was up and online (on my phone) right when it was supposed to hit the site last time and I didn't get through to order until nearly 6 hours later...and my order was backordered.

Richelle83

hmmm now i am wondering since these will end up at mac counters in other stores this must mean it will be online in nordies and maces, etc... and i dont see those sites having the "waiting room" sooooo maybe itll be better to wait for the other sites to launch it???
I am seriously thinking about just waiting myself. Unless I can get through the waiting room in a reasonable time, I'll wait until it hits Dillard's(in person).

shontay07108

Oh gosh i just read on t's site that the online launch will have a waiting room. I hope i get everything i want in the store cuz that waiting room pisses me off
That is seriously the worst thing they could do. They'd be better off driving UPS trucks through towns and throwing the products off as they roll down the streets.

MACina

I used the names that were printed on the back of my quads.... if they change them, I will update my posts. I'll make an edit on my posts to tell everyone that the actual shade names might change, however my samples had these particular names on the backs of them :)
I am soooo lost
sigh.gif

Samples, WNs, perm, new.....
thud.gif

Whatever it turns out to be I am skipping the quads!

Beautezine, I would like to thank you so much for all the helpful and great swatches and reviews
bouquet.gif

I really love your blog
bigheart.gif

janineios

I used the names that were printed on the back of my quads.... if they change them, I will update my posts. I'll make an edit on my posts to tell everyone that the actual shade names might change, however my samples had these particular names on the backs of them :)
That's kind of what I was confused about. I was wondering why you'd review them under those names if they weren't at least printed on your quads. Unless all the samples sent out will have different names from what the stores and online will get. 
If they sent out samples with working names to bloggers and didn't warn them/make them aware of that, well that's just dumb on MAC's part.

Ana A

Can't we just wait til it launches online at Nordstroms and Macys (and skip the waiting room crap altogether)
th_dunno.gif
...lol

xoxomia

I thought this collection was only online and free standing stores? Is it going to be available on Macy's/ Nordstrom online as well? Sorry if this is a silly question!