RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

erine1881

Wow. Not what I expected. Really disappointed in the orange lipstick. It does kinda look like meltdown. I was expecting a more orange version of Crazee. TTT is disappointing, too but that was a wait and see for me anyway. The nude isn't so horrid, but it's meh. Even the liner and the RRW gloss that I thought I would get looks unremarkable. Think I'll just get something from Retro Matte and skip this. Oh, well.
The RRW PLW LP doesn't look much different than KMQ PLW LP, so maybe just both the TTTs for me.

pinkpaint

Me thinks I'd rather get Fixed On Drama.
Same. I'm actually glad since I don't like the packaging anyway, but I would have gotten over it if I loved the color. A really dark Retro Matte would have been nice, though. I guess I'll just grab Smoked Purple when I order FOD.

BrinaBoo10

Thanks Erine! I may still get TTT - totally undecided at this point. The orange and nude wouldn't look good on me at all. I would like RRW liner, but I don't have to have it.

Copperhead

Yes ma'am! That looks like my kind of nude. I knew that nude lippie couldn't really look that sh*tty as we saw in the picture that showed it in the tube. TTT looks good too!

Did ya'll go to that Instagram page? There's a pic there where she's wearing the nude in the background and the girl in front is wearing TTT l/l and l/s with a bit of RiRi Woo gloss.

LipstickVixen27

965e81a9_image.jpeg
Very disappointed with TTT I thought it would be so much darker ! May be a skip for me but the nude is now on my list ! Thanks for sharing

BeautyByLele

I'm gonna take a chance with the nude lippie and try it also, TTT and L/L is on my list so far.. We'll see what else pops up on my list. I'm kinda liking the pink 187 but I don't know if I will actually get it

Ana A

At first glance I thought it was Heaux til I kept reading and realized it was TTT, I dont mind either way though..im not head over heels over anything but I like what I see so far except for the packaging of course.

Naughtyp

I didn't get Heaux so TTT would be great. Had it been super dark, like most ladies wanted it to be, I wouldn't of liked it. Maybe we can darken it up with currant or night moth l/l?
Ima just get the TTT liner lol. I still need to get the other two u mentioned, or at least dupes of them...... I need another job lol theres no way I can afford keeping up with MAC anymore!

MaitaiFluff

OMG!!!! Can someone please confirm with me that the information that I received from a MAC employee regarding the "Riri Loves M.A.C" collection for fall
OMG that would be CLASSIC! lmao! I still think they will end up together..... In the bay area, we have been calling each other breezies and beezies before chris began referring to himself as breezy, so I will get this anyways, no matter what color it is lol. I hope its a dark/bright pink! =)
I actually had to Google to see that Chris Brown referred to himself has Breezy (I can never keep up on these things), but I've always heard that term back in the day, so at first I thought nothing of it. Also, that nude looks like the kind of nude I wanted. Much better than I was expecting after out first pictures.