RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

KiKi Kontour

I think Heaux and RRB will come back again in the holiday collection with special packaging
dont know if yall noticed or anyone mentioned but MAC decided to restock the collection a few days ago so u can get another shot at grabbin whatever lippie u missed!! the LD sold out the 1st day n the blush duo must've recently sold out too!

KiKi Kontour

Congrats kaysways and kmqe716!!!!
nanaparty.gif
congrats yawl "push present" i likes thaaaat

RRiFe

dont know if yall noticed or anyone mentioned but MAC decided to restock the collection a few days ago so u can get another shot at grabbin whatever lippie u missed!! the LD sold out the 1st day n the blush duo must've recently sold out too!
I know but MAC didn't restock the collection in Europe

KMQE716

Thank you ladies!!! Congrats KMQE716. It's only right, we do all the work.  This is my third child, first time around I got jewelry, 2nd time was a MK bag now I get these goodies and I'm so done. lol
Lol well hold on then let me see if I can get an MK bag hahaha! I'm done after this one (hopefully)

KaysWays

Lol well hold on then let me see if I can get an MK bag hahaha! I'm done after this one (hopefully)
LOL i told him just walk in and say give me one of everything, lets see if that happens lol. I hope this is not TMI but I had c sections for all of them so my dr said a fourth is my max. I'm thinking of getting a hysto since this is my girl because it only ets worst every time or so I hear. I think we're all expensive enough though. How many do you have?

Copperhead

LOL i told him just walk in and say give me one of everything, lets see if that happens lol. I hope this is not TMI but I had c sections for all of them so my dr said a fourth is my max. I'm thinking of getting a hysto since this is my girl because it only ets worst every time or so I hear. I think we're all expensive enough though. How many do you have?
girlhaha.gif

I knew you were expecting KaysWays but didn't know KMQE716 was expecting. Congrats to both of you on your little blessings.

CartoonChic

Congrats KaysWays & again KMQE716! But ladies, why are you stopping at push presents? There should be staying up all night while the baby is crying presents, terrible 2's presents, these kids think they're grown presents, those kids done lost their minds presents, etc., etc., etc.
rofl.gif

stacekang

Lmao hahahahahaha yesssssssss and I seriously need a "my 6 month old thinks he is 16 years old" present... This baby never wants to go to bed!

MissTT

Congrats KaysWays & again KMQE716! But ladies, why are you stopping at push presents? There should be staying up all night while the baby is crying presents, terrible 2's presents, these kids think they're grown presents, those kids done lost their minds presents, etc., etc., etc.
rofl.gif
Girl you said it!!!
clapping.gif

pazaub

Based on the info Erin provided (below), I would say the blush (BGGG) is in the front and the CCB (Diamonds) is in the back with HK to the left.
ccb-$22
diamonds-soft pink beige w/gold pearl pigments

blush-$23
bggg-warm copper (s)

blush duo-$29
hk
Thanks for clarifying...hopefully the gold pearl pigment isnt heavy....not big on shimmery checks...

Naughtyp

rofl.gif
LMAO!! seriously!
clapping.gif

OMG!!!! Can someone please confirm with me that the information that I received from a MAC employee regarding the "Riri Loves M.A.C" collection for fall & holiday is true??? I was told that one of her lipsticks debuting & coming out was a lipstick shade called "Breezy"!!??? LOL .......I really wanna believe who had told me this but SERIOUSLY......they are no longer a valid couple so WHY would she do that to herself....put out a lipstick of her ex-man's name!!!! I'm still LOL about this!!!! LOL LOL

sss215

Congrats KaysWays & again KMQE716! But ladies, why are you stopping at push presents? There should be staying up all night while the baby is crying presents, terrible 2's presents, these kids think they're grown presents, those kids done lost their minds presents, etc., etc., etc. :rofl:
Lol!
OMG!!!! Can someone please confirm with me that the information that I received from a MAC employee regarding the "Riri Loves M.A.C" collection for fall & holiday is true??? I was told that one of her lipsticks debuting & coming out was a lipstick shade called "Breezy"!!??? LOL .......I really wanna believe who had told me this but SERIOUSLY......they are no longer a valid couple so WHY would she do that to herself....put out a lipstick of her ex-man's name!!!! I'm still LOL about this!!!! LOL LOL
That would be a good one. EPIC. I'm not surprised she was in love. Lol From the looks of things, I'm only hauling Diamonds. My stash needs a new CCB. Everything else I'm not feeling. The colors don't flow well to me, are very basic, and looks like stuff i already have. Yawn. I really with there was more to like! The signatures and logos on the packaging don't bother me, but the baby pink insert does. Gross. I'm sure this collection will do well. The Rihanna navy goes hard.

OctoberViolet

Sorry I'm so late with my congratulations. Congrats KaysWays & KMQE716!!!
grouphug2.gif
I'm starting to get a case of babyitis which hits me every now and then.

Lipstickdiva420

rofl.gif
I know that's right lmao
clapping.gif

Latest posts