RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Innatchka

I wouldn't bother if you know you already don't like the product and probably wouldn't use it. Why waste the money just for the compact? Do you really like the design that much?
You are prob right!:) Yes I actually do:pI have always loved the Diana Ross collection and wished I owned a metallic looking compact. Sure I dont like the big R like most people, but for the rest its a cute compact. Would be a nice addition to my collection between all the coloured ones. The worst thing is, I have to pay in euro for that! Probably around 40 USD..so really something to think about:)

RRiFe

More pictures! Found this picture on instagram from @leanneg19
Thanks for sharing! If everything in this picture is from the fall collection, why two of the lipsticks don't have special packaging? (She said in her ig that its 'the future riri collection'

RRiFe

I thi
Was there really a waiting room?  I missed this last RiRi release (and Heaux which I'm still kinda bummed about and even MORE bummed that they're putting out all these other janks with special packaging for the fall release and Heaux isn't one of them) so I never had to go into a "waiting room".  Just got my RiRi Woo (which was I think the only thing left when I bought it, maybe three days after the release) and checked out.  There was a waiting room?  I'm cracking up at the visual of that.  I picture a virtual waiting room kinda like the Interior Illusions Lounge on the Untucked episodes of RuPaul's Drag race.  Everyone waiting their turn  in the virtual waiting room to get their lipstick.   There'll be no waiting room for me unless they put out Heaux again, and it's not looking likely.  None of these look like must haves to me. :( 
I think Heaux and RRB will come back again in the holiday collection with special packaging

Innatchka

It would make sense if it was Riri Woo and for training/demo purposes they used the ones they already have. But I cant explain why there is two...

erine1881

Thanks for sharing! If everything in this picture is from the fall collection, why two of the lipsticks don't have special packaging? (She said in her ig that its 'the future riri collection'
As I've mentioned before, they don't always have the products in the final packaging at update. I'm actually surprised they had this much in the special packaging.

Beautybuyer

I've been gone for what feels like ever lol Anyway... There's a crap ton of things I'll skip from this collection but a couple must haves too. As for the copyright talk you own your photos. Even on Facebook or Instagram. It's actually spammers and uninformed people who spread the whole "they own your pictures" they've both come out a few times with alerts saying these posts are not true and that they don't "own" your photos.... The Internet is a tool scary how many people don't know how to use it... I really just want TTT lol

Innatchka

I think it's scary how many people know exactly how to use the internet and thats enough for me. Or else we wouldn't have people kill themselfs because of cyberbullies. Not to mention for example to have your face put on a meme in a mocking way with text. That picture will go all over internet and will shared with tons off people. Sure its your photo..but how are you going to stop that? You don't have control over that. Thats what I meant by your pictures being a public property on the Internet. On the Facebook matter (and Instagram as part of Facebook corporate): they do. Its formulated well and written in fine print that nobody bothers to read in Terms and Conditions. Of course they say they dont to save their but! What they basically say in a very well coded way: its yours, but we can do whatever we please with it. This is a sample from the first article I found in Google search and there are tons more. So feel free to do a little research and inform yourself on that matter:) "Specifically for photos and video uploaded to the site, Facebook has a license to use your content in any way it sees fit, with a license that goes beyond merely covering the operation of the service in its current form. Facebook can transfer or sub-license its rights over a user’s content to another company or organisation if needed. Facebook’s license does not end upon the deactivation or deletion of a user’s account, content is only released from this license once all other users that have interacted with the content have also broken their ties with it (for example, a photo or video shared or tagged with a group of friends)" Source: The Telegraph

Innatchka

On additional note. I dont think we should become paranoid and never post anything anymore. They have so may users with regular everyday pictures they are not interested in;) I think the most threat goes out to artists and business people who produce any kind of art material/music. Makeup artists and their portfolio etc..Most people who are just starting out and havent protected their material yet. Now back to Rihanna;)

KaysWays

This collection will have Special Packaging
October 3rd US

oct 3rd
released at all locations

lipstick-$16.50
riri woo (rm)
ttt-dark plum (rm)
who's that chick-mid-tone orange with frost (f)
nude-cool nude cream (m)

lipglass-$16.50
riri woo

plwlp-$21.50
riri woo
ttt

her cocoa quad-$44
bright bronze gold (l)
soft peach (s)
warm antique gold (vp)
chocolate bronze (l)

smoked cocoa quad-$44
muted mid-tone grey (m2)
mid-tone cool champagne (vp)
black w/silver pearl pigments (l)
black charcoal (s)

pointblack lll $21.50

veluxe brow liner-$21.50
deep brunette
deep dark brunette

extended play gigablack mascara $17.50

ccb-$22
diamonds-soft pink beige w/gold pearl pigments

blush-$23
bggg-warm copper (s)

blush duo-$29
hk

lash-$17.50

187SE-$42
282SE-$32

Thank to Erine for this info
Thanks luvlydee, itzbcuzirock & Erine of course! I haven't caught up on the full thread but I think my list right now would be:

RRW & TTT (and that's depending on swatches. I normally don't wear such deep lip colors. I think my darkest that I love is my Sugar PLum Fairy)
RRW lipglass, both quads and lip pencils' and the brushes

Possibly, the bggg blush as well and maybe even the CCB once I find out what it is LOL

Michelemu21

I was thinking of sending my hubby in for me instead.  My due date is 10/19, I told him this could be my push presents LOL why does the LG annoy you?  Sorry I didn't catch up on the whole thread I'm wondering will the collection go online before the store releases like usual.  If so I will definitely do the online order too but if they try some waiting room, I'm sending my hubby right to Macy's I am so impatient, I don't bother with lines.  Even with clothes for myself I order online.  I usually only hit the stores for my kids stuff or if I need something on the spot.  I try to avoid stores at all costs. It's true, this collection looks like meh.  What is the CCB? Janky LMAO!!! It does make it look terrible though to me it's tacky just like Rihanna so it fits.  That's my girl but it's to be expected to me. OOOOhhhh even more special packaging for the holidays.  That's what's up.  So push gifts and Birthday or Christmas gifts.  Besides my baby girl in October what more can I ask for?  So with this coming out in October, holiday collection will be what in November?  I'm surprised they are so close together.  Thanks luvlydee, itzbcuzirock & Erine of course!  I haven't caught up on the full thread but I think my list right now would be: RRW & TTT (and that's depending on swatches.  I normally don't wear such deep lip colors.  I think my darkest that I love is my Sugar PLum Fairy) RRW lipglass, both quads and lip pencils' and the brushes Possibly, the bggg blush as well and maybe even the CCB once I find out what it is LOL
congratulations on your baby! Why does the pkg for hk look sooo pretty in that picture?

MACina

congrat.gif
on your baby KaysWays!!!
I was thinking of sending my hubby in for me instead. My due date is 10/19, I told him this could be my push presents
LOL why does the LG annoy you? Sorry I didn't catch up on the whole thread
I'm wondering will the collection go online before the store releases like usual. If so I will definitely do the online order too but if they try some waiting room, I'm sending my hubby right to Macy's
I am so impatient, I don't bother with lines. Even with clothes for myself I order online. I usually only hit the stores for my kids stuff or if I need something on the spot. I try to avoid stores at all costs.
It's true, this collection looks like meh. What is the CCB?

Janky LMAO!!! It does make it look terrible though to me it's tacky just like Rihanna so it fits. That's my girl but it's to be expected to me.
OOOOhhhh even more special packaging for the holidays. That's what's up. So push gifts and Birthday or Christmas gifts. Besides my baby girl in October what more can I ask for? So with this coming out in October, holiday collection will be what in November? I'm surprised they are so close together.
Thanks luvlydee, itzbcuzirock & Erine of course! I haven't caught up on the full thread but I think my list right now would be:

RRW & TTT (and that's depending on swatches. I normally don't wear such deep lip colors. I think my darkest that I love is my Sugar PLum Fairy)
RRW lipglass, both quads and lip pencils' and the brushes

Possibly, the bggg blush as well and maybe even the CCB once I find out what it is LOL

KMQE716

Congrats KayWays! Im right before you (well a month and some change lol) but everything from Retro matte to anything afterwards will be push gifts for me too lol teehee (or I'm declaring so)

Latest posts